Community > Posts By > lilwabbit

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:34 PM
he dont care if he goes to jail or not. dont matter to him, he just says if he goes again it'll be worth it. i think if it happens again ill call his dad.laugh laugh his dad's bigger than he is and he knows he'll kick his a**devil

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:27 PM
last week went ok. but from what i gathered it meant nothing to him. he said to me today "everyone says if you called the law then you'd do it again so im gonna make it count next time"noway noway im like wtf better off if you dont gimme a reason to call the cops

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:20 PM
well you wouldnt worry so much about someone stealing him

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:19 PM
my dads cat delivered her kittens on him when he was sleeping....twice

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:17 PM
i had to go pick upp my son from my gmas. he stayed there last nite. then i had to go pay a bill. nothing too crazy today.lol

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:07 PM
hey yallflowerforyou

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:27 AM
never had braces, but no complaints with the ring thus farlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:23 AM
what she do, put a spike in her tongue?

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:09 AM
if you're unable to share secrets, it shows lack of trust with each other and could hurt your relationship. if it's something that you think could hurt the way the other persons feels or hinder your relationship, it should be put out up front. if it wont, then id say ok to wait to tel the person, but you should say something as soon as you feel comfortable to. otherwise it may be told by the wrong person

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:00 AM
P • I • S • C • E • S: The Piece of ass

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high SEX appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

problem is im not justa peice of assgrumble

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:58 AM
everyone has or has had a dream or a goal in life. what are some of yours?

i have 3 big ones:
1)i want to have a book i wrote published
2)i want to own my own resteraunt
3)i want to rebuild a classic car (either a 56 thunderbird or a 64 mustang)

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:53 AM
i got married on top of a mountain. my grandma was upset over it and didnt want it on the mountain. she even said she wasnt coming if i had it there. i went on to have it on top of the mountain and she showed up:smile:

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:50 AM
sometimes i play songs to fit my mood, others to relax or cheer me up

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:46 AM
i thinki was shot down by jtsad sad sad

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:46 AM
the one i miss i can never have again. he took his own life 3 1/2 years agosad sad brokenheart

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:21 AM
it depends on each person and each relationship. some people i was interested immediately, others it took a lil longer, but i realized they were a really great person

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:20 AM
if it were me id do it before christmas. and if anyone had a problem with a date i chose, they could just keep their grinchy selves at homegrumble

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:17 AM
now if jt contacted me....i would deffinentally write backlaugh

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:17 AM
if i see someone i like i will usually make first contact. or somehow show them i have an interest in them. but alot of guys seem too bashful to make the first contact. if you talk to me ill atleast talk to you and get to know you before i make a decision.

lilwabbit's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:09 AM
hi jenflowerforyou