Community > Posts By > lilwabbit

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:15 PM
no not you caamflowerforyou

the a**hole i married. im trying to find my nerve to push him all the way off the cliff as opposed to waiting

ima big chicken like i said yesterday

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:14 PM
dinner at gmashappy

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:13 PM
i decided i wasnt that into him anyway....did go psyco when his reply when i told him i was pregnant was "what are you telling me for?"

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:11 PM
* sits and listens to lhb intently*

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:08 PM
i drew a mustache on your picture threw your ring away ida wrote you a letter but i couldnt spell pffft and that's all i got to saylaugh laugh i think ive almost had enough to drinkdrinker drinker

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:06 PM
he knocks on my door, points to a girl sitting in his car and says im leaving you for her then leftgrumble noway

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 12:00 PM
take care peachflowerforyou

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:45 AM
i wanna big squishy bed. mines too hard a matress for my liking

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:43 AM
babys like to bounce on the bed

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:42 AM
atleast im not the only one who thinks its a set up

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:37 AM
yea a few weeks ago. he keeps asking me to drop the charges. toldim he's being charged one way or another cuz the state automatically charges

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:28 AM
im ona seefooddiet. i see food and i eat itlaugh laugh laugh

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:26 AM
i have a guy who's trying to win me back but im not thinking i want to. but yesterday i kept getting text he says were for a friend of his, but i kept getting them saying things like "if i cant have her im gonna dissappear. i couldnt bear to see my kids cuz they're a spitting image of her. i want it all or nothing" and today i got messages to the 'other woman' whom he cheated on me with most recently. saying things like "i dont wanna f*** things up again. ill be your friend, but nothing more take it or leave it." and him saying to her she's just a b**** and he never had feelings for her (when he kept telling her he loved her) but i never had the problem of getting messages from him that weren't meant for me and he says the other person recieved those texts. could it really be a screw up with the phones that i got all of these messages ( 14 in all) or is it just some kind of game for him to try and make me think he's telling people all these things so that i'll take him back after hearing all these things?

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:19 AM
cocholate pie and peanut butter cookies

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:17 AM
ooo chili got any fris??

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:15 AM
whoever thought of that must work for disney cuz whoever comes up with the kids movies has to be on something

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:14 AM
never heard of this before. who comes up with this stuffhuh yup yup yup uh huh uh huh

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:10 AM
ok. im good

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:07 AM
im lost now

lilwabbit's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:59 AM
Do you have a lot of make-up? none

How much do you put on? none

How long does it take you to get ready? 5-10min 20 if im bringing the kids

Do you carry a purse? nope

What color is it? n/a

Where did you get it?n/a

Do you have a Louis Vuttion? a what??huh

Do you like to wear nail polish? on my toes

How often do you get your nails done? never

Do you like manicures? never had one

Do you like pedicures? never had that either

Do you have a usual nail salon you go to? nope

Where do you get your hair done? haven't cut it in 5 years, braid and wash at home

Do you straighten your hair? no

How many pairs of shoes do you have?4) cowboyboots,tennis shoes, flip flops, and work shoes

Which pair of shoes are your favorite? cowboy boots

What brand are they? laredo

Do you wear heels? no

Where do you buy most of your clothes? walmart and thriftstores

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25