Community > Posts By > tbug

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:34 PM

Unfortunately the "truth" is subjective. For example:

Even if someone said "I don't want to be with you because you're(fill in the blank)" it is still only their opinion and not necessarily truth. With that being said I think when people break up they are bitter because it didn't work out... While they think they may be telling the other person the "truth" they are really just looking for a place to lay blame. How hard is it to admit it's no ones FAULT and just part ways because you're not right for each other?

So true.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:32 PM
People always say they want honesty. What they really mean is "Tell me the truth only if it's what I want to hear". The truth can sometimes be pretty or ugly, but it's always the truth. I have let men go out of my life because I didn't see the relationship going anywhere, so why prolong the inevitable? I was honest with them, they got mad at me.

P.S Tact goes a long way too, though.

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:47 PM
Edited by tbug on Thu 12/16/10 10:50 PM
Why do we allow all this minutae to lead us to a place that doesn't feel good inside ourselves? Just accept and understand those kinds of ppl that you don't connect with are just not worth
you all geiing riled up.:wink: And they walk away giggling.:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:40 PM

double standards in the forum, they upset me in general inside and outside the forums

people dish out alot of what they cant chew
They don't have to be given it back to chew. Although I do realize that we all will not always or ever disagree, we have the right to our opinions, no matter how ridiculous they might be. Through the years I see my tolerance level has gone sky high. It's great. I still have my boundaries. The toxic ppl that appear in my life are limited to getting politeness from me. If they become offensive and cross my line, I just distance myself and let it go. This was a looooong process for me. And now everything is back in focus. Imagine! Just like that! lol

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:32 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes. Hope to get to know each other better.:smile:

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:31 PM

I wanted to say welcome, but but, but I can't believe it.... it's YOU!!!

Almost had you fooled, huh? Oui, c'est moi!laugh

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 08:01 PM
Just joined today, so I'm not really all that familiar with what goes on here , but wanted to say that I don't ever get angry anymore. Such a waste of good energy.

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:56 PM
Hey everyone! Joined up today and want to introduce myself. Hope we all end up with what will make us happy.drinker