Community > Posts By > Corazone

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/05/11 12:00 PM

Nope.! Its a myth.! It never exists that way.! Love is a feeling u get from ur heart, its not the feeling u get fröm ur eyes when u watch the person..!

Not really true because when that spark hits you r not just looking at that person anymore you r absorbing them. that could be the stert of something good

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:51 AM

I've been poor all my life & likewise so have the men I've been in relationships with. Just getting by. Always struggling to make ends meet. Recently I've met a man who treats me great & works 7 days a week putting in 10-12 hour days & brings home good money. Thing is I'm still a simple minded girl & pizza, etc suits me just fine. He likes to go out for steaks, etc. I'm not used to being in a relationship where I don't have to ask for anything. Funny thing is I had no idea he made that kind of money when I met him & it doesn't matter. I still work & although he gives me money & helps with the bills I've never asked him for a dollar bill since we've been together. Money doesn't change who the person is inside. JMHO
[/quote)

I tolally understand what you r saying but by the same token..doesnt it feel better not having to worry about where every penny is coming from.

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:21 AM
I think its more like "spark" at first sight and then build from there....so excitinglove love

Corazone's photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:42 AM
if i might jump in here...not ALL women who say they are looking for a successful man mean a rich man..sometimes it just means that they have struggled so much in the past with a nonsuccess man who not only doesnt care about keeping up with the Jones but doesnt care about keeping up with the bills. There is a big difference between gold digging... working together to be comfortable...and struggling to pull dead weight. Been on the struggling end of that before...its not fun...have always worked to pick up the slack as well as had 3 kids..kept house..cooked meals..etc. to find a so called successful man would be a treat

Corazone's photo
Tue 01/04/11 12:22 PM

Right know... she should walk away he had lost interest on her. Once she does that... that when he will reallize what he just had in his live. shades

Could lt be that THAT is what he really wants...just not yet because he needs someone to keep house and look after the kids until his business takes off?slaphead

Corazone's photo
Tue 01/04/11 01:13 AM
Edited by Corazone on Tue 01/04/11 01:17 AM

She can accept the fact that he has to work to support the family, but is she being selfish when it comes to the brother?
[/quote)

Has she thought of maybe finding the brother a girlfriend...but if hes already married then his marriage is probably suffering too.

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 09:35 AM

Sorry but I've got to agree with thomas on this one.

It only takes one thread started by an upstanding christian to get every atheist in the forum to jump in and start the verbal beatdown.

if you go back and actually read my posts you will see that i have not attacked anyone...only defended MY right to be an upstanding non believer and YOUR right to be a christian.

I din't attack you. I simply voiced my support for the man that I agree with.

well if you agree with all of that unfounded ranting then you both have issues. my statements were based on experiences with SOME believers not all...but by supporting those blanket anti atheist stabs without looking at individual people its just wrong and not what Jesus would do!

Um excuse me? We have issues? I believe you just broke a forum rule and attacked a forum user! 2 of us! If I report this post I could get you in some serious trouble. Please don't let this happen again.

I would not report a fellow christian but I have no quams about reporting an atheist. Please keep this in mind. happy

Now as I said earlier I think people should have proof!

Do you have any proof that Jesus. The son of God, would NOT stand up for his own teachings?

Jesus defended himself against pharisees who claimed to be on the christian side.

Anti-athesist stabs? What!? As I said before he was simply defending his side and I was agreeing with him. Is that really so wrong?

have atter with your report "the record will show" ....there was nothing to defend..i did not attack him in any way...in order to debate a subject one must be able to express an opinion...i did that in a respectful,calm way and received rantings in return. This is supposed to be interesting and fun..IT IS NEITHER!! frustrated frustrated frustrated

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 09:15 AM

It only takes one thread started by an upstanding christian to get every atheist in the forum to jump in and start the verbal beatdown.

if you go back and actually read my posts you will see that i have not attacked anyone...only defended MY right to be an upstanding non believer and YOUR right to be a christian.

I din't attack you. I simply voiced my support for the man that I agree with.

well if you agree with all of that unfounded ranting then you both have issues. my statements were based on experiences with SOME believers not all...but by supporting those blanket anti atheist stabs without looking at individual people its just wrong and not what Jesus would do!

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 08:55 AM
Edited by Corazone on Mon 01/03/11 09:03 AM

if you go back and actually read my posts you will see that i have not attacked anyone...only defended MY right to be an upstanding non believer and YOUR right to be a christian. i came to this sight to debate a subject maturely and without malice but this is nutsfrustrated have a great day peoplenoway

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:29 AM
Holy Cowlaugh you have some real anger issues!! I didnt say all those things about you being a nazi etc. You are right though i dont know you and just assumed you were a christian. My mistake! im sorry that all of your experiences with atheists have not been good ones as you said. in the quote i said there are good and bad in all sectors of life..atheist or christian. you shouldnt judge all by just a few. i must say though...if your not a christian...you must be really pissed off at yourself.laugh

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:54 AM
MAN do you think that there is some conspiracy among atheists to get religion drummed out?? we dont hate you like you do us...we live our lives to better the world for ourselves.. our families...our country and yes even you. judging is not our thing..its YOURS. So what if we celebrate xmas just for fun...we still put change in the pot for the less fortunate.my kids are very well behaved and well ajusted.one is a teacher and is very much a christian. we love her anywayhappy The point is..if we can tolerate you being a believer then why cant you tolerate us nonbelievers.relax no one is trying to take over

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:35 AM
Well that was very Christian rant of bull. the self righteousness of some people is amazing. you dont have a clue about what atheists do in their private lives anymore than you know what a chrisian does. it scares you that you cant tell us from your kind...and why is that?? because we to carry out our lives with dignity and pride. beleiving in god does not guarantee purity of heart...there are good and bad in every sector of life and that includes christians. take about attacking....man u just did it.. further more ihave been debating religion for a couple of days now and have not once disrespected or been disrespected...until youflowerforyou

Corazone's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:18 AM
Edited by Corazone on Mon 01/03/11 12:20 AM
i think the not treating it like a date makes sense..it takes the formality out of the equation and then you can just hang out and have fun...really getting to know each other:smile:

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:59 PM
Edited by Corazone on Mon 01/03/11 12:08 AM
anyone who is in relationship worth keeping can feel a change or a shift when it comes but you have to be interested in the relationship enough to notice
asleep

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:29 PM
msharmony
I understand that she too would hate the sin not the sinner but i do know that if he didnt some how change himself(impossible)or live a total lie that she would disown him. love him in her heart...but disown him for religion sake:cry: :cry: so sad:cry:

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:10 PM
thank you guys for tutoring a newbe.Hasnt quite sunk in but will get it eventually....Hey doesnt that make u techno angelshappy happy

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:39 PM
I think atheists do live a better life. their own life from their own heart...not a printed guide on" how to." Faith in ones self is the strongest faith of all.To better ones self and the world around them. oddly enough i have a very religious friend with three boys..i asked her one day if she would disown her child if one was gay? her answer was that she hoped she would never have to find out. Meaning she would disown him be cause the teaching say so. My children are my treasures..how could i turn them away on the basis of a few words on a page.It sounds like a life of forced decision making.this is just an observation not a judgement. LIVE AND LET LIVE

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 03:23 PM
I guess age can make a difference but it doesnt have to. as long as you can be HONEST about your expectation of one another...whether it be for that night or a month or forever..its all good

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 03:03 PM
sorry not buying it..atheists live life for life itself in all its glory. believers live a life of fear...fear of being alone...fear of your own heart...fear of being judged...fear of hell fires...fear of not being loved...fear of not obeying...

Corazone's photo
Sun 01/02/11 02:51 PM
Single