Community > Posts By > kowsk

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:47 PM
Thinking of something devious to do my room mate who,s sleeping???

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:44 PM
I like generosity bigsmile

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:42 PM
Thinking ouch!!

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:41 PM
Thinking thanks, I,m hungry now.

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:40 PM
me too, makes me want to keep you warm, lol.
bigsmile

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:35 PM
Thinking about keeping the girl in the cold room warm!

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:30 PM
I will pass on that, thanks though.

kowsk's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:27 PM
I have nothing better to do for now, I,m here, lol.waving

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 11:26 PM
So to me it would be logical to serve god by creating good, and not bad. I mean I do believe the scriptures say that a man is not defiled by what he does, but how he thinks, maybe god saw the correlation between thoughts and our realities.

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 11:23 PM
I don,t personally believe in the scriptures, but if I did I would say that the sacrafice of Jesus was to allow those who believe to be one with god, or gods! I think the scriptures say that we become the children of god, which if we are children or the creator, we are in some degree creators too, like father like son.

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 11:15 PM
I personally feel that faith in anything other than what I can do is fatal. Religion is great for conformity, that,s why it became so promoted, the rulers liked obedience and adopted certain faiths as that nations standard. It,s no different today, even in America the bible is the standard, that works great for a corrupt ruling party. Though shall obey your master, pray for your rulers that they make good decisions. I just think it,s so feeble to pray to something and hope it will change a outcome, give me luck, etc. I have the ability to change my luck and my outcomes, I do that on a per moment basis with my thoughts. What I think about causes emotion, emotion causes action, a serious of actions causes destiny. I will say, there has to be some sort of energy or power we all share that,s greater than us, but yet in us. If you boiled down all the major religious books and literature, they speak of the same thing. They point to us, looking inward, church and religion point outward, statues, prayer beads, holy water, temples, rituals, etc. I understand why bad things happen, most people I know that are in a struggle ave a lot of worry and self doubt. They think about things they don,t want to happen, and because they spend majority of that time thinking those thoughts they receive a corresponding reality! I,m not knocking any ones faith, I found a ton of good from them all, hope I did not offend.

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:53 PM
cast of twilight

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:42 PM
I,m sure it had to do with me laugh

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:33 PM
absolutely not!

Do think I,m selfish because I bought no one gifts, so I could buy stuff for me? lol

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:26 PM
Lubbock, tx

kowsk's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:24 PM
and the only thing worse than that is being married to a c..t!