Community > Posts By > civicman1994

civicman1994's photo
Sun 09/25/11 05:07 PM
Does this happen? Most white girls want black guys, so do black women want white men?

civicman1994's photo
Sun 09/25/11 05:00 PM
is a guy in his early 30's to young for you?

civicman1994's photo
Sun 09/25/11 04:57 PM
I have never dated a black girl before, but i have always had an interest. My family and friends would never except it tho and i wouldn't want to upset them in anyway. But i would still like to be with a black girl. Even tho i don't want a serious relationship with a black girl i would like to find someone who would be interested in being good friends

civicman1994's photo
Sun 09/25/11 04:32 PM

Yes you make a very good point, but why is it so hard to find the ones who will stay home and read? Where do you meet them? They aren't out anywhere to be met ya know?

That's because we are at home reading. Not out on the town.

Yes i know, so hard to meet you though. Can't just go knocking on doors hoping to run into you ya know?

then maybe you should message me

lol thanks for the offer hun, but i don't think you are my type

Oh I know I'm not. But it was worth a shot.

True true, and mostly i'm looking for someone who lives closer to me as you are pretty far away

civicman1994's photo
Sun 09/25/11 04:16 PM
I made some changes to my profile, what yall think now? Did i do good?

civicman1994's photo
Sun 09/25/11 10:42 AM

Yes you make a very good point, but why is it so hard to find the ones who will stay home and read? Where do you meet them? They aren't out anywhere to be met ya know?

Yes i know, so hard to meet you though. Can't just go knocking on doors hoping to run into you ya know?

then maybe you should message me

lol thanks for the offer hun, but i don't think you are my type

civicman1994's photo
Fri 09/23/11 09:48 AM

Any advice?
drinker Welcome to DA'PLACE man,,,I hope you like it here...and just be you and post a bunch,,the more you post,,the MORE your seen,,Friends,,just happen here..

As for your profile,,,DUDE,,? Write some more about yourself,,,some LIKES,,some REAL,,,and be creative and funny,,,like,,at least a good paragragh,,THEN,,you might spark another's attentions better,,
As to your pic's,,I would change this one your now running,,,to the one of you with a darker contrast on your face,,I think IT was like the third one over from the left,,the chicks will like that one more,,trust me here,,,I have ran an ALBUM of shots,,and the one I just told you about,,,would be like the ones the ladies have told me was one of my bests?,,,SO there ya go,,,now,GO MEET YOUR MAGIC WOMAN....laugh ,,ok,,,your fine wine,,,,noway laugh
well,,dammmmmmmmn IT,,,A LADY ANYWAY,,,and have a good time on here..

Thanks dude, its hard to write about myself, but i will try this

civicman1994's photo
Fri 09/23/11 09:46 AM

Why is it such a crime for a woman to be about her man today? Why does she have to be more into her friends and running around town than spending time with her man? I don't get it, when im with someone i want to be with them all the time, i can't seem to find anyone who shares this

You don't think that your woman should have a life outside of you or that you have one outside of her?

I believe when your with someone there is no my life/her life, there is only our life

civicman1994's photo
Fri 09/23/11 09:44 AM

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 08:08 PM
Thanks for the advice so far, im getting more into the forums now

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 08:05 PM
Yes i have heard this before, and tho i agree with it, im tired of waiting

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 08:04 PM

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 06:42 PM
Single

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 06:39 PM
Glen Burnie, Pasadena area? Wanna get a drink?

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 06:34 PM
Why is it such a crime for a woman to be about her man today? Why does she have to be more into her friends and running around town than spending time with her man? I don't get it, when im with someone i want to be with them all the time, i can't seem to find anyone who shares this

civicman1994's photo
Thu 09/22/11 06:29 PM
Any advice?

1 2 3 5 Next