Community > Posts By > sofiame

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:32 AM
I agree, with you, this men should think with their minds and not with their d**ks when selecting their loggin names. Screen names should be revised and reposted.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:22 AM
I understand you, sometimes I feel the same, I wish I could quit my job in one split second but I dont want to wind up in the unemployment line. Its Scary.

But I agree you should not let anyone intimidate you, there is laws that protect us from that too. that is why human resource exists, anyone who feels they are intimidated by their boss or coworker can file for a greviance and sexual harrasment.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:14 AM
I am still old fashion, cook and if left overs will take them for lunch to have at work.

no photo
Tue 12/14/10 09:15 AM
all i miss about my ex is when i go dancing.. he was a good dancer.. but other than that he was a lousy husband.

no photo
Tue 12/14/10 08:57 AM
i dont think i would be able to fall in love with a stranger. I would need to have some sort of knowledge who that person realy is and put up a face that voice or writing.. its not easy.. but i dont let no one sweet write me or talk to me ..but thats me.

no photo
Tue 12/14/10 08:54 AM
I am a fb person but dont consider me as an fb whore. I keep intouch with family and friends. I have come across High school friends and whom they moved out of the area. but its nice to know how they are doing.. i feel its a good source of comunicaiton. I dont us it as any other sorce.

no photo
Tue 12/14/10 08:49 AM
I will sure post a pic as soon as I can ..

no photo
Tue 12/14/10 08:43 AM
Edited by sofiame on Tue 12/14/10 08:45 AM
Season Greetings to all of you,
With this coming year Im wishing for new beginings. To find the right loving person, sencere loving and caring. I hope I can find it on this site. May The new coming year bring each and everyone of you: love, peace, and good luck.