Community > Posts By > JoeTexas1951

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:04 AM
I received a telephone call a long time ago saying that I had won something. I told them great. Feel free to send it to me! and just kept insisting they do that until they hung up on me. laugh

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:42 AM
The "looks" goes both ways, and I've seen "cougar" profiles that ain't all that.

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:26 AM
Money is only important to those that don't have it. There isn't any way that I'm going to advertise what I have for fear that they are only in it for the money.

If one of the first things you tell someone is that you live in a cardboard box, what do you think is going to happen?

no photo
Thu 12/16/10 06:58 AM
I think most people wrongly assume that everyone they could possibly be interested in and meet could be easily found on the internet.

Depending on exactly what you are looking for, it could be a very long time or possibly never finding the one, unless you are just going to settle for less, or are just looking for one thing.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:44 PM
The azzhole and d*ckwad is outta here - have fun all

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:42 PM
BellaV

I'm sorry for the loss you have suffered, and I thank you for expressing your sincere concern. I'm a big boy who got over the suicidal stage about one month after.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:38 PM
royalblue599

Can you even provide the medical condition that caused your Mom's death as I did? That's something that will remain embedded in my mind till the day I die.

Go ahead and feel free to post whatever mind boggling questions you may have. It seems you have a better following than I do. wink

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:32 PM
royalblue599

I thought I was doing pretty good "getting over it" and "GOD's will" and all that but you sure opened my feelings up again.

Everyone loses someone close to them. That's a fact of life. We all share that pain, and eventually it gets better.

I lost my mother-in-law, mother, dad, youngest brother, and now my wife in a period of only five years, but losing my wife hurt the most.

Thank you all.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:26 PM
DaveyB

So me being in a small minority makes it okay? Yeah right!

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:22 PM
royalblue599

My wife was diagnosed with malignant glioblastoma multiforme stage 4 (brain cancer).

As a loving husband I know it was much more difficult for me than any of my kids because I was the one caring for her and doing everything else around the house all the while trying to remain positive so that she wouldn't lose hope. My kids were all in Oklahoma until her final days.

Yes, she was your Mom, you loved her dearly, and yes I can understand that it was easier for you to get over it.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:15 PM
royalblue599

The comment I made regarding "missing the point" was directed at the other poster giving me an english punctuation lesson of all things.

Most people here are never married or divorced, but there are quite a few who have lost their mate. So I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be offended by that type of question without the poster providing his own answer along with the question as to not cause someone like me to misinterpret the intent.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:08 PM
I'm sorry about your Mom and your loss. But death eventually happens to all of us and usually it comes unannounced. Yes we were very happy, but what happened to her was unexpected and painfully slow.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:02 PM
Another young and foolish poster missing the point!

Satisfied?

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:01 PM
Might have been nice if you mentioned that to begin with. Wasn't that the first thing I mentioned in my reply? Sorry but this topic hit a very fresh sore spot. See my picture? That's me holding my wife at a better time and place.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:56 PM
You started the post sir. What would you do???? Tell me???

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:53 PM
This is an idiotic question.

Call your friends and family to say goodbye? Go to church and pray for forgiveness so you don't go to hell?

Some would probably just chit in their pants and shake in fear not knowing what to do.

My wife asked to have her DNR removed and wanted to continue her fight to live before she went into a coma and died a couple days later.

Stupid question.

no photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:44 PM
Scammers may be idiots but what does that make the people who fall prey to the scam???

Food for thought LOL