Community > Posts By > MickiHart

MickiHart's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:24 PM
Hey ladies, wanna chat?

MickiHart's photo
Fri 12/17/10 01:20 PM
Thank you all for the criticism and suggestion on the hole topic. I know that I'm young and that I have a lot of time to search for that someone but I have a problem on my behalf and it is my ex. She says that she is in love with me and that she wants me back, and she thinks I want her back as well but I don't. Don't get me wrong and all but I do love her but I'm not in love with her like she is with me and I need to find a way to break it to her but I don't want to hurt her feelings. What should I do? Oo and the reason why I said females is because I was referring to more then just one, but ya I should have used ladies instead. Thanks again and if any one wants to through in any thing else they might want to say about it, go for it I'm still open to others opinions and criticism.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 09:13 AM
How we would cuddle an tell each other that nothing in the world could separate us from each other. Witch turned out to be a lie.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 08:52 AM
Ya I here you both on that. I know all this might sound like I'm depressed but I'm not. Right now this is keeping me entertained and is helping me get some things out there of my chest. I thank you all for your guys critisim and support on the topic. Its just sometimes I feel like its me that has a problem, that I'm to clingy. Witch when it all comes down to it I know I'm not clingy, I'm just caring an lovable and that I have a big heart for any female. People say kids my age think there in love but it is actually lust. Well I think that's crap because to tell you all the truth I love every female. You might think its crap but Its true. Even if there real ******* to. The reason why I say that I love all females is because I love their company, their beauty, every aset about them, and if it wasn't for females, how would the human race repopulate. Adam shitting out a terd and calling it steve, I don't thinks so. There's a lot of things to love about females but the one I love the most is how their the ones that go through the pain of bringing life into this world of ours.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 08:16 AM
Na I'm just sick and tired of thinking I have found someone worth keeping and it ends up in a disaster that's all. All I really want is someone to be with to share the good times and the bad and to care for someone like there suppose to and to be there when they need you most. That's all really. And I don't get this part at all, since most of my ex have all told me that I'm a great bf and that I'm a sweetheart when it comes to relationships, then why is it that all my relationships I have had all ended within 4 months or less, even the ones that should have lasted a lot longer.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:57 AM
I figured this one would be blowing up not just the fact that I made it for females to just get to chat with me but the fact of other ppl getting to know other ppl.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:50 AM
Thank you guys for the feedback on that and to tell you the truth I'm just bord and just wanting someone to talk to that's really all. I'm just sick and tired of getting into relationships and giving it my all and all that happens is me getting my heart broken. I'm not like all other guys that are straight up ***** or a ssholes. To be honest I'm a sweetheart when it comes to females. But thanks for the feed back an best of wishes to you ladies to.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:34 AM
Hey if you want to get to know me then chat with me.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 04:51 AM
Lol it would be nice if one did comment.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 04:37 AM
Wondering what today has instored for me and wondering if I will ever find the one I'm looking for.

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 04:25 AM
All the time

Here's a corny question, well I think so at lest. Lol

Is it good if someone has only had sex with 9 ppl throughout the 6 years of them not being a virgin?

MickiHart's photo
Thu 12/16/10 04:03 AM
Hey ladies I created this topic to try and help me find that beautiful special someone that I'm looking for. I would really appreciate it if you were honest on what you say about what you think. Idk if its mean at all I just want to know what you females out in the would think about me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if your interested in me after you read this just drop me a line. I'll always reply back even if I think I'm not interested in you.

MickiHart's photo
Mon 12/13/10 11:47 PM
If any beautiful woman reads this message me plz I'm new to this site an I'm just looking for a suitable partner an friends to communicate an to get to know each other better. I would rather prefer a beautiful female to message me were I live, but I'm down for out of state communication to. So would any one plz message me, the only internet I can get ahold of is wifi on a black berry so I can't I.M. Thanks for taking the time to reads this an I hope you give me a chance to show you who I am.flowers

MickiHart's photo
Mon 12/13/10 02:35 PM
I was born here 91 an I'm down to hangout, I don't have a phone at the moment but if you ever wanna kick it an **** just let me know on here or you can hit me up. Just hit me up an ill call.biggrin