Community > Posts By > rwlson

rwlson's photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:30 AM
Being new to this I really have no idea what exactly I need to do to attract the right attention. Please rate me. Thank you to all who do

rwlson's photo
Sun 12/26/10 05:10 AM
Ive been in the forums looking and it seems most people are from the north. Us poor guys down here in the south are just sol I guess. Oh well, maybe we can find them in here somewhere. I hope so.If your from so. il. give me a shout out for some friendly chat and laughter.

rwlson's photo
Sat 12/25/10 03:03 PM
thats what I was getting at right there. Thank you so much

rwlson's photo
Sat 12/25/10 02:40 AM
I thank you all for your replies, but you have missed the point of my disscusion. I know it Jesus' birthday. I was talking more in a personal level of your opinoins as to what it has become, and the way you feel about it, not the literal term of what is it. But like I said, thank you for your responses.

rwlson's photo
Fri 12/24/10 06:43 PM
I have an opinion and an observation.
Observation- the world has become entirely to materialistic. Everyone wants something and its all come to the point of bringing the worst parts of people. They give to poor and homeless to feel better about themselves and feel theyve done thier part. And for that fpr the most part they want something in return.

Opinion- Christmas is not about gifts and what you receive. Its about the way a child lights up when they open that new toy and how quickly they forget about it when they see the next gift. To me its all about the kids and it shouldnt be so commercial. As adults, I believe that christmas is for watching the children, however if your like me, I dont have any, its about adults spending time with the people they love and enjoying the time you are given wuth them. Life is way too short to worry about material. The best gift, I feel, is to have someone or people you love with you and being able to see the love they have in thier eyes for you. Wether it friends, family, or a date or whatever, seeing a look of love and feeling the love from others is the most precious gift that could ever be received. How long does a shirt or a toy of some kind last? As long as your interested in it. How long will that look of love and the feeling ov love last? Forever.

Merry Christmas to everyone on here. I hope and wish the best for you all in the coming days and for the rest of your lives. May all of your dreams come true and may you find your significant other and find the happiness we all deserve in life.

rwlson's photo
Mon 12/13/10 05:59 PM
I relax mostly by looking through my neighbors window. Lol, I mean chilling out with comediens and cold beer. lolblushing

rwlson's photo
Mon 12/13/10 01:23 PM
Wow I must say that Im very impressed by you the eliquent way you use words to bring forth your emotional depth and spirit. I find it relaxing when someone speaks thier mind in such a beautiful and poetic way. Thank you for your words

rwlson's photo
Mon 12/13/10 01:17 PM
I believe kissing can be improntant, but a kiss on the knuckles for a beautiful lady is the best place to start. just my opinion

rwlson's photo
Mon 12/13/10 01:15 PM
Hello everyone. Hope to talk to you soon:smile: