Community > Posts By > copperhugs

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:37 PM

just dont fall for the i was drunk and didnt know that was your bed linedevil

yeaaaa i;m not too worried about it...

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:36 PM

I lived with 2 guys for a while, it was great, then one day I left my bra in the bathroom and they were all "Sarah, we love you an all, but it's just SO WEIRD to be takin' a piss and to look up and see THAT!"

so then I got some girl roommates

I know! guys are funny, I love it though- wayy wayy easy going

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:35 PM

Is that really your hair, or a bad photoshop touch-up? :tongue:

Haha- I'm a genius when it comes to "paint" .. what can I say

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:33 PM
lol he isnt gay but he is younger and has not been with anyone.. sooo I feel like he is innocent and harmless? he's a great guy

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:31 PM
ok cute little devil.. I can;t imagine it being too bad

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:31 PM
hahaha we aren't a religious sect.. don't worry

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:29 PM
Any advice?

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:28 PM
I am having my friend move into my house with me and my 2 other guy roommates. I am going to be the only girl in the house and will be sharing my room with one of the guys.

I realize I am going to be losing a large percentage of my privacy but am ok with the situation seeing how my rent will be that much cheaper and I completely trust the guy.

But I don't know.. can guys and girls share a room? What do you think

Any one share a similar situation??

copperhugs's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:35 AM
Good point salemite. thanks, I really don't have the right to judge how he is directly treating tom... I am not involved in their siruation and as a friend to both I do need to leave those relationships seperate. I don;t need to fight anyone else's battles

lately I've started realizing how much greg abuses friendships. He uses people and when it comes to our relationship I have just never allowed him to use me, every friendship is different and maybe I just need to accept ours for the strengths and leave it at that. I have always been honest with him and I may say something if it ever came up.. but for right now I need to step back and look at the bigger picture

THANK YOU everyone. I've been thinking about this all week and needed to hear what you thought about the situation

copperhugs's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:02 AM
that easy! I love hugs

sad i maybe get one a day

copperhugs's photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:12 AM

unfortunately ethereal is right.

that is exactly how I feel.. I'm almost ready to lose greg as a friend simply because I feel like he isn't the type of friend I want/need to hold onto

and if alcohol is his escape... he needs to hear it from someone who cares about him and get help

copperhugs's photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:07 AM
it feels so fake to me to feel for toms situation but at the same time say "it's ok" by my actions towards greg..

I have been in situations with friends and I didn't like my friends acting mutual when I was openly being hurt by someone..

I do agree that it is there business but I don't know if i can put two faces on

I would rather be open about knowing the situation and my stance on the whole thing..

copperhugs's photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:02 AM
I feel like I can't just watch him f*ck someone over who is both of our friends. I'm embarrassed for him.. i'm scared for him and if I don't say anything to him.. am I being the friend he needs right now? it sucks

copperhugs's photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:00 AM

If they're both roommates, and the one who sucks has been your friend longer, don't you think it'd be a good idea to talk to your long-time friend about how he's just not cutting it as a roommate? OHHHH you mean they are roommates and you're not.

Well you can bring it up to your new friend, or you can tell your old friend you think it sucks how he's treating your new friend, but either way, it sounds like you need to talk to your old friend about how much he sucks and needs to get his sh!t together. Chances are good you may lose your old friend either way, but maybe he'll hit rock bottom after that and wake up. Sounds like he's really close to falling down already.

copperhugs's photo
Mon 03/31/08 12:58 AM
yea.. I feel like my good friend is kind of a douche and needs to hear some reality ..

has anyone ever been in a situation where you screw someone over and you can accept treating someone like that.

I have roommates and I pay my bills, it's life. I can't imagine not paying my part

copperhugs's photo
Mon 03/31/08 12:52 AM
I have 2 friends who are roommates.. I have known one guy for about 2 years and am pretty close to him and I have become good friends with his roommate over the last 6 months or so.

My friend is about 28 "greg".. has a load of finacial problems and has failed to pay rent for the last 4 months to his roommate, who is only 20 "tom". I feel like greg, who I thought I knew, is taking advantage of his much younger roommate. I have lost so much respect for this guy and question the possibility of sustaining our relationship.

Greg maybe works 10-15 hrs a week, talks about doing nothing and being bored all the time, owes a lot of people money and spends his paychecks on alcohol rather then helping with rent or utilities.

we are all really good friends and tom has confided in me. I know that it is a situation that does not directly involve me and it needs to be handled between tom and greg.. but I can't help but feel I owe it to greg to be honest with him. Knowing this situation and acting like everything is ok doesn't settle right with me.

I wanted to ask all of you guy, Should I approach greg about the situation and openly support tom?

copperhugs's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:14 PM
Hahahaha who's the babies daddy..

she's dried up, no babies coming out of that vagina ever again

copperhugs's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:11 PM
you are freakin crazy! I love it

:wink: drinker

copperhugs's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:07 PM
oh boo! It would be nice to have someone besides a bush or clinton in the white house.. maybe??

drinker

copperhugs's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:59 PM
HAhahaha catfood? tuna? you are cute!