Community > Posts By > copperhugs

copperhugs's photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:58 PM
24- question.. does anyone find it impossible to date in your home town? or is it just me

copperhugs's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:26 PM

say your going to die in the next week...............

Oooooooooooooo Bad karma. :cry:

Hahahaa

copperhugs's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:25 PM
depends on how long you have been dating them for.. and it depends if you have legitimate reasons for needing to end the relationship.

As long as you know that this is what you want, it should be easy enough to be honest with them

copperhugs's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:22 PM
Super easy to find women who like other things besides money and material things... there are plenty of us out there...

<---- including this girl

copperhugs's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:02 AM
hahaha I thought it was funny and maybe a little honest

copperhugs's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:01 AM
Join the club.. i'm looking for the other fish too

copperhugs's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:54 AM
What is this post even about.. high five for making a thread worth reading beavis and butthead

copperhugs's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:05 AM
Thanks badger.. that's what I need to hear

drinker

copperhugs's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:44 AM
hahaha I would say gods best gift to you would be the weiner

fo sho

copperhugs's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:43 AM
lol

copperhugs's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:41 AM
Right now he has a girlfriend... so why would I need to know "he still loves me?"

copperhugs's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:40 AM
hahaha mirror- you could be so right

copperhugs's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:34 AM
So I haven't talked to my Ex in a few years and I get an e-mail recently of him telling me to listen to Damien Rice- Elephant song.

It's pretty easy to put two and two together but I still don't know his intentions for "needing" me to listen to the song.

I didn't respond to his e-mail or the several others he has sent since then.. What is he thinking??

If any of you guys out there can help me understand- PLEASE fill me in

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:21 PM

I thought sharing the bathroom with female roommates was hard, Don't think I could do it.

How have you been doing copperhugs?

hey ray! long time no see.. how's life?

Its been busy, I'm heading to coast next weekend. Hope you get the weather I had today

the weather has been super nice over here the last few days.. the coast huh? I'm jealous!

Its the crazy family trip, extended family, kids, lots of Vodka drinker drinker

One of the only ways to enoy family events

laugh laugh drinker

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:10 PM

Yes, my middle son shares an apartment, with a girl, whom I really like. She's a sweetheart. He has know her for 9 years. They are good friends, but are each dating others. I was at first concerned,(a mother thing), but they look out for one another. My cousin has shared an apartment with her friend (who is male), for 16 years. They've never dated eachother, yet it helps them both out, on a financial scale.

thank you shaden, that's nice to know

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:07 PM

I thought sharing the bathroom with female roommates was hard, Don't think I could do it.

Its been busy, I'm heading to coast next weekend. Hope you get the weather I had today

the weather has been super nice over here the last few days.. the coast huh? I'm jealous!

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:05 PM

your going to hear stories like what did you 2 do last night like we dont know... even though the rent cost will be cheap, i wouldnt advice to share a room with a guy unless you are dating and together, and there going to tease you and such... not a good idea

who is going to tease her? and why does she care?

hiker chick I love you! I can take punches with the best 'em.. My roommates do joke around about it, I think it is kind of funny- I'm not worried about jokes, I love jokes

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:03 PM

Do people really think that a guy and a girl can't sleep in the same room without ripping each other's clothes off? What about sitting in the same room? Eating in the same room.

Bottom line is, if you want to have sex with someone you will, regardless of where you sleep.

If you don't you won't, also regardless of where you sleep.

We are not animals in heat.

interesting concept.. I like it :smile:

yes your right but i would like to have sex with a girl in the same roomdevil

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:57 PM

copperhugs's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:46 PM

Worked on 3s Company but not the same room.
Have no basement?
Twin beds I would hope. Bunk beds? This is interesting.
Even if there is nothing between you, doubtful
what happens when one of you wants to have someone over for the night? That I'd like to see.

yea we have couches out in the living room.. haha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8