Community > Posts By > hound72

hound72's photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:43 AM
HAHAHA! Well sure , none of us are perfect , That's just absurd . and it would be ridiculous to think any relationship is not going to quarrel from time to time . I would expect that any reader would feel , that goes without saying . I didn't see the need to add negativity to the post , to get my point across . But take jealousy , and infidelity out of the equation , and some effort from 2 individuals , who are deeply in love with each other . you will have a much more blissful relationship ..... Dontcha think ?:wink:

hound72's photo
Wed 07/25/18 10:38 PM
<sigh> .... I am too ugly :(

hound72's photo
Sun 07/22/18 02:38 PM
Thank you , everyone for your comments :) anyone with similar interests , Please feel free to message me , I am not shallow , and very easy to approach . I find beauty in places many don't bother to look . even peoples imperfections . please ... don't be shy

hound72's photo
Sun 07/22/18 05:58 AM
Thats awesome , TYVM :)

hound72's photo
Sun 07/22/18 05:30 AM
I live my life , with no regrets . All of my experiences , both positive and negative have defined who I am today . I look back on my failed relationships , poor decisions , and memories in my life , both good , and bad , as a culmination , of things that have trained me for this very moment in life . I am confident , that my life is truly beginning now . I see things now , in new light , with more clarity , than ever before . I know what I want in life . To find my one true love , my soulmate . I will be an open book to her , and our relationship will be built on honesty , There will be no jealousy , because she will know That she is my everything , and I will know that I am hers . She will never fear age , confident and knowing , that a younger woman will never catch my eye . I do not seek younger girls , I want a woman that has known life , and sees with the same clarity as I . But If the love is true , then we are soulmates , and with soulmates , that should never be an issue . I want her to miss me when im gone . I want to rush home to her because being away from her is unbearable . I want to love her family , not out of obligation , but with sincere desire to share in all things that give her happiness and joy . I want our souls to be as one , intertwined and fused . Lost without each other , but overjoyed to be united . I want her to inspire me to be better , be my muse . I want to be able to sculpt her form from my memory , blind , knowing every curve , every detail through touch . she will never want for anything because I will always be there , physically , and emotionally . I want our lives to be filled with laughter , but I will cry with her when she feels sorrow . I will be strong when she is weak , and will carry her trough any rough times we may face . For a long time in this world , I have struggled in my beliefs , but there have been moments In life , where I truly believe I have been guided , as though there is no way that things could have happened the way they did , through random chance . With all my heart I know I am being shown the way to my one true love .