Community > Posts By > jerzeelove

jerzeelove's photo
Thu 12/02/10 06:11 AM
Hey I am new here an I want to know what are your opioins about me solet me know if im hot or notif you would or wouldnt an why or why not

jerzeelove's photo
Thu 12/02/10 06:07 AM
noway wow ok well sounds like we need to set some ground rules of what is acceptable an whats not .. but because this sitUATION IS STILL FRESH THE ACTING OUT COULD BECASE OF IT.. but never the less
Sit down an have a talk with the chirldren an let them know that ou are aware of the changes an its effecting you n that you guys will work together exra hard to get thru it gain ther trust an you get there attention also be stirn in what you sayso oder will be in te houe anas for late night sessions
beaware that children have tendencys that are not on tymes .. but for the most part do the check then the dubble check then the final just checking to see if everythings alright , making sure ou sleep thing then grow folks time

jerzeelove's photo
Thu 12/02/10 06:01 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Honey its not easy to do, but it can be very fufilling, if you look at it the right way .. see please dont spend te time look at the fact that you are alone or why things are not the same .. Bit spend time looking at it as if its your time to charish love cuddle support , watch your grow an bethere an enjoy the gift of life that you have . an thru faith help will always bearound wither you know or not bless you an your child .

jerzeelove's photo
Thu 12/02/10 05:56 AM
selfless... I say this because I will always truly put others feelinga an problems befor mine n matter if i know them or not its because I cant live with not knowing that there was something i COULD HAVE DID OR Sid to help someone else day or life

jerzeelove's photo
Thu 12/02/10 05:53 AM
Bless your friend an I will make sure I send ouit a prayer for them ..

jerzeelove's photo
Thu 12/02/10 05:50 AM
love love Hello evry one my name is Jerzeelove an i am a lesbian women hoping to find love an to also make friends of all finds so if someone would be kind to let me know what goes on around here..

Thank you an I hope to make many frends an to find the womn out there for me