Community > Posts By > Jeanne_M

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:58 PM
hey Goofball,
of course you want to date a woman that is real and will be herslf and no one is going to argue that point.........don't we all want the people we meet to be themselves and not put on an act?
hey, have a good day.

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:26 PM
just because i am a lady and choose not to use vulgar language does not by any means that I am a prude. A lady can be every bit as sexy without all the language. yes, this also applies to guys as well.
it is quite tiresome to go out with someone and realize that they are not interested in a meaningful relationship..... i was just hoping that I was wrong. One day I will meet someone that will enjoy my company and be interested in something more than just a physical one nighter.
Please, I will be the first to say that I am very much into a wonderful intmate relationship ........but that day will only happen with someone that I plan to spend the rest of my life with. yep, called me old fashioned..........and that doesn't make me cold and unfeeling. this is my choice.

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:47 PM
well, if that is the norm..........then I am abnormal and old fashioned. I don't think anyone needs to use that kind of language to make their point. I agree with you that ladies don't need to act like that.....or talk like that.
If that kind of girl is what most men are looking for, then I am out of luck.