Community > Posts By > AngelinaX0

AngelinaX0's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:56 PM
any more fam?!?!?!

AngelinaX0's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:29 PM
I found my juggalo....last night on a phone chatline...he's amazing....i honestly think he may be the one...but im not gonna jump into anything too too serious just yet...juggalettes....wait...your juggalo will come and when he does it will be ****ing amazing!
mmfwcl:heart:

AngelinaX0's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:37 PM
http://www.justsayhi.com/totage

AngelinaX0's photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:54 PM
awww hun! I totally admire you for you decision. Im not waiting for marriage but I'm waiting to fall in love but it's so hard because it really seems like for a guy to be interested i'll have to put out...i've been considering for the longest time to just lose it to my next bf so guys will actully like me more but i really dont want to

AngelinaX0's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:40 AM
the first few reminded me of tim allen from home improvement for some reason lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:55 AM
mass is def a lot dirtier than ct......lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:17 PM
there is no f in way.....
haha lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:15 PM
so do i....lol jk

AngelinaX0's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:59 PM
wow...i need to email that to my youth leader who doesnt think its possibile to be a juggalette and a christian lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:31 PM
ohhh snow bongggg

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:26 PM

man...i can go to our quizno's and get a HUGE sandwich for myself, plus three meals for the kids...all including drinks and cookies for less than twenty bucks.

orrrrrr you can come to ct where i work and get it for less than 10 bucks ;) lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:57 PM
Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson went to talk to a 3rd grade class about the word "tradgey" one day. They asked the little kids for exaples of what a tradgey would be. Little Johnny raises his hand and said "If a plane crashed and everyone died" and Al Sharpton corrects him and says "no, that would be what we consider a great loss." and then Julie raises her hand and says "If a bus full of kids was driving and it crashed that would be a tradgey" and rev. Jackson corrects her and goes, "no, that would be an accident" and then little billy raises his hand and says, "If al sharpton and Jesse Jackson went fishing in the middle of the pacific ocean and their boat got shot down and they drown'd that would be a tradgey" and al sharpton replies "yes that would be a tradgey and can you tell us why it would be considered a tradgey?" and little billy replies, "because it wouldn't really be a great loss...and it sure as hell wouldnt have been an accident"

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:51 PM
There was a guy at a bar which happened to be on the upper level of a building. He ordered a tequila, drank it down, and then walked over to the other side of the room and jumped out the window. A few minutes later, the same guy came into the bar, sat down, ordered another shot of tequila, and drank it down. He again went over and jumped out the window. A few minutes later, he reappeared again, sat down, and ordered another shot of tequila. Another man, close to him at the bar, looked at him, confounded, and said, "Dude. How do you do that?" The first guy says, "I'll show you." He ordered each of them a shot of tequila, which they each drank down. He led the second guy to the window, and told him to jump out. He did - to his death. The bartender shook his head and said, "Superman, you're such an asshole when you're drunk."

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:39 PM

i start work at quiznos on tues...anyone who thinks htey;re too pricey come on in for a 50% discount lol

I'm not driving 10 hours to save 1/2 on a sammitch!noway laugh

finee....i see how it is:cry:

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:22 PM
i start work at quiznos on tues...anyone who thinks htey;re too pricey come on in for a 50% discount lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:41 AM
and freebird will be my next 10 minutes of entertainment lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:32 AM
juggalo chant--icp

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:18 AM
magick magick ninjas whattttttt
ahh im so excited for christmas....my parents are getting me a hatchet girl chain, a 12pk of faygo (cuz they dont sell it round here) and a gift certificate for my next tat--the jokers cards around my other ankle :) lol

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:01 AM
mass murda makes me happy
dead bodies make me happy
say what you will of me
ill always have JUGGALO FAMILY <3
whoop whoop

AngelinaX0's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:42 AM
and MJ says that she misses you too and wants to spend some quality time with you asap! she said it would be better if you go to ct and have a bowl with this weird down ass juggalette you've been talkin to on justsayhi lol

Previous 1