Community > Posts By > Jayne

no photo
Fri 07/20/18 08:24 PM
I came here because it doesn't cost me. I don't know how the site is kept up -- someone has to pay -- but I'm grateful that it's not me. So, I am thankful for this site. But I'm already discouraged because I'm a real woman living in Ohio, and the only people who are messaging me are fakers; either men masquerading as women from foreign countries and lying about their background and where they are now, so that they can try to get money from unexpecting sweethearts here, or women who amazingly are as aggressive in sexual ways as any man I've ever met, and want nothing but cybersex. Where are the real women who want genuine friendship, love, or a real relationship? And I've been messaged by men here who can see from my profile that I'm interested only in women, and they openly and aggressively try to talk cybersex in disregard of everything on my profile, and some of them argue or disregard my preferences, repetitively attempting to get me to change my mind. I'm kind, so I try to let people down easily if I'm not interested. But some of these characters really should just go to an openly sexual site and see how they fare there, instead of polluting this one. So, that's what I wanted to say. Tomorrow's another day so maybe I'll have better luck. Whoever reads this, thanks for your attention.

Avigail