Community > Posts By > ShyMikey

ShyMikey's photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:16 PM

So we get "Labeled" :wink:

What are guys?? huh

Let's think about this... devil

Yeah, labels stink, but without them the world might go into chaos because the shallow minded people couldn't figure things out, and unfortunately there are plenty of them out there. I think you can be a sweet girl with a naughty side for the right person, and that doesn't make you a bad girl. that makes you absolutely normal. I am personally attracted to sweet girls, and don't care if they have a naughty side or not. If the two people are really meant to be together you will find some common middle ground to meet on. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ShyMikey's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:10 PM
I like 'em. The pics are great flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing

ShyMikey's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:40 PM
Hello to all my JSH / 1+U friends. I have an interesting dilemma that has been brewing for about 8 or 9 years, but have been unable to do anything about it at my ex-wife's request because it could potentially affect her and my step-daughters negatively. The time has just about come for me to begin my task at hand and I'm looking for both opinions and moral support from you if you are willing. I will try to be brief, but the situation is more complex than could ever be addressed here sad ! In a nutshell I was suffering from depression because my family was interfering in my marriage, but my ex wanted me to play nice and would not let me deal with the situation the way it needed to be dealt with. I ended up on antidepressants, which worsened my condition (just my luck that happy pills made me psychotic). Eventually several docs/shrinks later I ended up with the quack shrink from hell. He had me on 4-5 meds at a time in high doses and I ended up unemployed for 2 years, became catatonic frequently and also at times was violent/abusive with my family, which I have now lost. I became the antithesis of all that I have stood for for my entire life! My ex told the quack that the meds were causing my problems and to please stop them. On several occasions he laughed at her. He also told her he would have me committed to the state mental hospital (a very bad place to be in AZ) if she stopped giving them to me. After numerous medication changes I ended up on a combination of meds which allowed me to regain some logical thinking and eventually I realized what had happened and stopped taking the meds myself, albeit only after my divorce. Viola, I'm myself again, although in the time I was nutsy I lost both my family and my certification as a paramedic and had to find a new job. I now work at the local hospital in Globe and have made a whole bunch of new friends, which brings me to my current dilemma. I have grown very attached to several of the doctors here and because of that I sort of feel guilty about going after another doctor. Also I'm not sure how my employer will react to my desire to shut down the local mental health agency. I honestly believe they are doing a disservice to the local community though, so this is something I feel it is my duty to do. I have talked to several other patients there who are very displeased with them or feel they are actually being harmed by them. When I asked their medical director to review my case the answer they gave was a simple "no". My case worker actually told me "Why would we admit to doing anything wrong?". I was floored noway to say the least. There is still a lot of personal stuff going on with my stepdaughters, who I still think of as my own but am not allowed to see (another crazy story). Additionally, my ex lives in the same town (Prescott) as the girl from JSH/1+U I like. Even more bizarre is the fact that THE QUACK also comes from there and commutes to Globe. To make things even more screwed up my ex (also currently on JSH/1+U) has cancer and has initially been given a 50/50 chance of living. Her surgery is on Monday and we'll know more then. I am stressed out to the max to say the least, but I'm getting along pretty well for now. I guess I just wanna know I if am right in trying to go through with this at all once it will not affect my girls negatively. My moral dilemma then would be that I would also like opinions as to whether or not it is right to go to the media with my story if I can't find a lawyer who will take my case on a contingency basis (I have not the funds to pay for a lawyer for reasons that I won't go into here :cry: grumble ). I know I would be doing it because it is the right thing to do to protect those who can't protect themselves (just look at what happened to me!), but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't feel at least a little bit of satisfaction and vengeance if I was successful. Anyway, the people of my community and AZ deserve better. This quack tried to run for the AZ State Senate a a while back. That should make him interesting to the papers. (I think the Phoenix New Times would maybe like to do a story like this, they love to stir the s**t.) I don't want someone who cannot accept his own gigantic mistakes making laws that will affect the entire state, you know what I'm saying? So there you go, what do all of you think? Any and all input will be appreciated. Your prayers for my ex would also be greatly appreciated.....

ShyMikey's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:32 PM

Agreed, I get lots of mail and I'm no longer single. I did make it very clear in my profile that is the case, and I simply reference that in my replies. I point out that I am an example of the site working, and wish them luck.
Why can't there be more women like you in the world? blushing sad blushing

ShyMikey's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:28 PM

Too much effort to reply? WIth saying I am not interested? huh
I would if I were a paying member of most of them, but....

paying member??? this is a free site.. did you give your credit card to pats..:tongue:
Nah, but Mutual Match is really pretty cool drinker

ShyMikey's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:26 PM

I don't know, but i think I'm changing my profile to "Taken" laugh laugh

I suddenly feel very drawn to you... I can't put my finger on it.
yeah I get the idea. I still think its sad there are women like that around on the prowl embarassed sad ohwell

ShyMikey's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:23 PM

Too much effort to reply? WIth saying I am not interested? huh
I would if I were a paying member of most of them, but....

ShyMikey's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:21 PM

by me ........laugh :wink: :wink:
Lucky dog you bigsmile

ShyMikey's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:18 PM
When you post your profiles as "Off the market" or something similar on all the various dating sites you may be a member of you seem to start getting more winks and mail than before? I met someone I would really like to get into a relationship with love who I have been talking to since December. It is nothing serious at all yet, but I am hopeful :wink: and I am going to give it as long as need be (love ya L :heart: ). How do you tell women NOT to wink or write without sounding like a jerk, or do you just ignore them? Be gentle with me, this is my first post and I'm not all that experienced at dating.