Community > Posts By > BiDesign1970

no photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:57 PM
Ms Harmony,
I think that you have great insight and with our "blindfolds on" I love your words and wish that more could see this clearly... You are truly in Harmony.
Thanks,
J...

no photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:52 PM
Dear "...iosity",

I hope that you can satisfy your curiosity and are able to learn more about yourself etc. Sexuality is not as simple as even straight, bi or gay... Dr. Kinsey and more come to mind.
You are lucky if you are able to talk to your current partner about this and have some support, although sometimes I think men (I am a man) have less difficulty and may even enjoy the idea of their female partner "getting with" another woman. That being said, I also think that men, overall, are more sexually repressed and throw in the idea of male-on-male and things don't always go so well from either the male's and, possibly, even the female's perspective.
I encourage you to explore your inner goddess and hope that you find an equal match in another to see and to liberate your full sexuality. Keep in mind who you truly love may not change and if you are with a man that you love and you see this through with him, perhaps he is better to stay with. You will know the details that I do not, so, at this point, I simply want to wish you the best and may your love and lust be satisfied in a safe and wonderful fashion.

All the Best,
J...