Community > Posts By > mlsteff12

mlsteff12's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:20 PM
I haven't been looking at people with pictures, but a lot of people have mad great points. I think I will start looking at everybody for now on.

mlsteff12's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:45 AM
Edited by mlsteff12 on Sat 12/08/07 10:48 AM
Do you consider responding with anybody who doesn't have there picture posted, or that they do it just isn't of them?

Personally I don't. I think that attraction is important in the beginning. It is our first impression on this person. If they don't have a picture posted of themselves I think that maybe there is a reason why they don't post it.

mlsteff12's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:29 AM
I have just joined so I haven't had too many yet. But when I do, I usually delete the ones that I am not interested in.

mlsteff12's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:21 AM
I love the harry potter movies. But I haven't read any of the books. But someday I plan on doing it.

mlsteff12's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:48 AM
Thanx everybody:smile:

mlsteff12's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:25 AM
Hi there, my name is Michelle and I will be 26 next month. I am a shy and quiet person. But I do try to open up to people even if it uncomfortable for me at first. I've joined this site to help me to start dating and hopefully it will lead to marriage and start a family. Currently I am separated with no kids, but a dog and a cat. Soon to be divorced in a few months.

I have only been married for 2 years. But I haven't gone out on many first dates. Actually only 3 in my lifetime. So dating is a bit scary to me. But it is necessary of course.