Community > Posts By > HarmonyNBlues

HarmonyNBlues's photo
Thu 10/11/07 06:33 PM
I do not need protection, hell, I can take care of myself just fine. I am just irratated by the whole thing. Not too mention I found out by trying to get into Mingle2 and was sent here. I thought my computer had broke and was thorwing up old bookmarks into my new ones.

HarmonyNBlues's photo
Thu 10/11/07 06:30 PM
And I am a little irratated about it. I was actually on this site before, and on here for awhile too, something like six or seven months with no replies, no responces, or I'd only get responces from men old enough to be my father. Then, after polietely, I am sorry, thanks but no thanks, turning them down, I was repeatedly called *****, whore (how the hell does that work when you tell someone you do NOT want to have intercourse with them?) and other various things. So An entirely bad experiance. Then I found Mingle2, I loved it! It was a great site with wonderful people who were nice and did not insult me or try to staulk me for turning them down. So, here I am on JSH, again, and wondering if I should actually stick around in a hope of picking out people from Mingle2, or if I should just move on now before the horror begins again. explode

HarmonyNBlues's photo
Thu 10/11/07 05:57 PM
flowerforyou Here's a flower for everyone who has lost, or let slip by, that one and only. Keep them in your hearts, just remember there is room for other people as well. I left someone two years ago this month. I am still very good friends with him, in fact I consider him to be my best friend. But there are nights, usually when I'm by myself and haven't even had a fling in awhile much less some real affection, that I remember how things were when we were together and things were good. It hurts, damn it hurts bad, but people have to move on. Sometime it helps, that we are still friends, other times it makes things harder than if we had just parted or if he had died.
I may not have lost someone forever, but loss is still hard.