Community > Posts By > Teeshina

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:02 PM
This is not a joke and I am not making fun of you, but have you thought about counseling??? Self-assertiveness skills would be helpful.

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:30 PM
Hey guys!!! This is not about you and your games. LOL! Take it somewher else.laugh

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:36 PM
Thank U!!!happy

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:32 PM
Just go ahead and hit that "Add as Friend" button!

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:26 PM

Is he the reason you deleted me from your friends sad ?

Oh God, I am so sorry! Yes it is! Shame on me. Will you ever forgive me, and be my friend again???? I have been trying to find everyone that I had on there. This is so awful!frown

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:18 PM
Awww...guys! Thank you so much! I am sure that I will come around soon. I do realize that there are still really great guys out there, and I do not judge one because of anothers actions. I will never give up!:wink:

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:58 PM

throw a brick through his windshield...

You crack my uplaugh laugh

Hey now, if I was close to his house, I would have considered it.laugh
BUT, I am not that crazy!

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:53 PM
Sure do! Never hurt to make a new friend though. Friend Only! LOL!

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:47 PM
Hey now, meth labs are down by 13%. LOL! Does someone smell cat pee??? LOL!

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:43 PM
Oklahoma is beautiful!!! If you have the chance, visit my area of the woods. We have the Talimena Drive, Robbers Cave State Park and Sardis Lake. All are beautiful scenic places. Plus, the women are corn bread fed and hella sexy. LOL! Welcome to the great state of Oklahoma!

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:40 PM
Women are some unstable creatures! laugh :wink:

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:56 PM
Holy Cow!!! You actually invited the wife to your home and then had the husband to show up while she was there??? OMG! I bet that was crazy. I envy you for doing that. It took a lot of nerve. I applaud you! You taught him a lesson. I hope! I do know how it feels to have an unfaithful husband, and I feel for those wives. Well, you take care of yourself. You are a strong and beautiful woman! happy

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:31 PM

Just be thankful you didn't start seeing each other and get a call from his wife. Happened to me on more than one occasion.

You are so right! I am sorry that happened to you. I bet that hurt was way deeper. I wouldn't know how to respond to that if it happened to me. I hope you the best for the future!

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:19 PM

It's called intellectual attraction which is just as powerful and usually longer lasting.

Exactly, I knew somebody had to have a term for it. Thank You! I believe that it is more powerful and longer lasting.

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:13 PM

hey i am asking the same question...how can u fall in love by email, and phone conversations, and never meet each other? am i missing something?

I guess I am just different than most people. It was a time in my life when I needed conversation, and he catered to my feelings. A bit of a fool! I know! You are right, How can you fall in love by e-mailing, texting, and phone conversations? Well, all I can say is that I have come across too many men in my life that have only been all about my looks and never got to know me. I decided to do the online dating because I thought it would make a man look at my personality and see how intelligent I am instead of how great my ass and breasts are. LOL!laugh
All in all, I still believe that it is possible, only because I will not stop dreaming (fool), but I do know that the effort the next person takes to actually meet me and we spend time together to see if we are compatible, is the most important factor. Once again, I do appreciate everyones advice. I read everyone, and I take each quote into consideration. Have a great day, Everyone!!!!happy

Teeshina's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:01 PM

Surely, it's normal to be hurt. Just be glad he chose someone else! Think about it.. he could've told SOMEONE ELSE he was falling for THEM while he was stringing you along, too.. he's someone else's problem! Count your blessings! (I HOPE SHE TURNS OUT TO BE A GUY! LOL)

That would be great, huh?:tongue: LOL! Shame on me for thinking that, but I have had worse thoughts. I am pretty much over it now. Everyone's advice has helped. I guess I just had that moment of frustration. Thank You!!!

Teeshina's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:50 PM
Thank you! :smile:

Teeshina's photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:17 AM
That is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to have fun on this thing and meet as many men as I can. I am all about making new friends, and who knows it might just happen one of these days.

Thanks for the advice you all are great!happy

Teeshina's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:37 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate all that you have to say. I hope everyone has a better experience than I. LOL!grumble

Teeshina's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:09 PM
I do appreciate your replies. They are helping. REALLY!

Previous 1 3