Community > Posts By > Rick5969

Rick5969's photo
Tue 05/23/23 03:19 AM
sorry no not true most aske to go other site as this one has to be refreshed all the time you ask us to take a pic of us doing something we would not do to prove we are real when you can pic a real profile buy the content and a fake one by lack of but most people are genuinely looking for a real life partner that we are willing to try and after a bit of conversation you work out there scammers or completely fake nothing worse that looking for a partner im a man so im only looking for a real female woman and honest i get men who are confused that what to have a relationship with another man that is not what i wanted and im sure it happens to woman looking for a man if a woman pretends to be a man well you get the point you find out of site who they are you don't have cam and guys cant post pics unless the woman does first so there are lots of limitations on this site there facts you saying red flag is crap sorry if this offends you but if your admin maybe you can do something to fix the problems on this site

Rick5969's photo
Tue 05/23/23 03:10 AM
and it is still a scam only today meta was funded for selling WhatsApp member's info to 3rd parties google hangouts also a bad site so many scammers asked to go there
Skype is free as well as FB messenger you can see who your chatting to see their profile to see if they're real or if their posts are yrs old you can see fake so easy im one of the people that will never use phone apps like WhatsApp

Rick5969's photo
Tue 05/23/23 03:04 AM
so true it's like pulling teeth
most women do not want to chat if they're so busy that they can't reply then get off the site you need to set aside time to chat to find the right person . then you get some they ask to go to off-site apps to show nude pics they assume all men are simps.
if the conversation starts man asks how are you today ? thinking there looking for someone they would respond with I'mm good blah blah blah you have starting point but if their response is oh not too good. as soon as you see that. it's going to be if you can send money for food or medicine you know there only want money or a bigger simp.
or you get likes and there here in the same country from somewhere I have lived so know it well ask where about in the place are you this place or that place thinking if you have something in common but no there in a different country and full of crap

Rick5969's photo
Fri 11/12/21 06:46 PM
Hello i see Michaels statement
we used to be able to send hello and nudges no problem now we are only allowed 5 a day we are sent messages to pay to upgrade.
I read so many times that people pay for the upgrade but don't ever get the benefits ( delightfulillision) mingle quotes it has nothing to to do with mingle2 its some other company that takes the money yet people that do the upgrade DO NOT to get benefits are scammed and now you ( delightfulillusion) saying what gives you that idea to Michael's comment I have been on mingle a while now and have blocked so many scammers and people asking for money and fake profiles how about the admins check them out or at least stop fake profile and let us have it the way it was.can send a hello to whoever we like not just 5

Rick5969's photo
Tue 12/08/20 12:19 AM
so bloody true or when they come up with im hungry and i need to feed my kids but there here online and what to chat on WhatsApp or hangouts and they will send me pics

Rick5969's photo
Wed 06/24/20 10:41 PM
well this is a dating site what did you think you was going to see here