Community > Posts By > master2711

master2711's photo
Wed 11/24/10 11:38 AM
Edited by master2711 on Wed 11/24/10 11:41 AM

My question is why do you take pics of that? Was that meant for a reminder to her? We all know, you can be with a woman for 70 years, be the most romantic, nicest, sweetest guy in the world every day and she'll forget. Leave the toilet seat up ONE time and she'll never let YOU forget!

True about the toilet xD

Really want to know huh?

I did that so I could remember... That I was romantic... Now I just can't think of doing something like that again... Maybe someday...

master2711's photo
Wed 11/24/10 11:32 AM
Edited by master2711 on Wed 11/24/10 11:33 AM
As I can see many of you had great ideas... (I liked the most the cutting grass one ;D )

master2711's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:40 AM
@bhernandez
easy to comment, hard to do it yourself :)

@esebulldog
Naah, you're not that kind of guy! I may not know you, but you seem to be funny guy ;P

master2711's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:28 AM
Edited by master2711 on Tue 11/16/10 09:29 AM
Hi everyone!

To get this topic rolling, I will tell you what I did...

I'm quite simple yet romantic guy... Kind of "oldschool"...

So, I prepared a dinner by myself...

Menu:
Aperitif - (Italian) sliced tomatoes with mozzarella in olive oil with fresh basil and hot rolls.

Main dish - (my own recipe) King prawns with ginger in delicate lemon sauce.

Drinks - a glass of sweet white wine.

Dessert - a glass of dry red wine with chocolate chunks and small bites sweets.

I prepared my roles(heh, it was quite an acting) as a doorman, waiter, chef, waiter again, date and a massager...

After dessert a nice massage and hot bath with candles. (during the date in the background romantic and soft music was being played)

I was quite proud of myself, because I thought of everything! Ingredients were ready and all I had to do was to cook them. So no wandering around the kitchen looking for the frying pan ;P

To let you see how it looked like I post 2 photos ;) (The light was off all the time during the dinner - the only source were candles)

And unfortunately I can't prepare anything like that any more... Yea, being single sucks ;(