Community > Posts By > josieluvsu

josieluvsu's photo
Sun 11/21/10 06:31 PM
Slipknot or slayer. When was the last time u kissed someone passionately?

josieluvsu's photo
Sun 11/21/10 06:23 PM
a7x the beast and the harlet

josieluvsu's photo
Sun 11/21/10 06:17 PM
I have 3. 4th is picked out. Just waiting a while.

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:51 PM

I'm not a big holiday shopper and I have never gone out on Black Friday. I do most of my holiday shopping online and try to do more homemade gifts anyway.
I love homemade gifts and the thought that goes into them. That's awesome!

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 12:29 PM

An odd Celtic type fairy tale series (5 books) by Nancy Springer. Found them at a used book store, and they're interesting. Written in the late 70's early 80's.
love norse mythology! That's why I'm so eagerly awaiting American Gods. Hope u enjoy ur latest

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 12:24 PM
I live in a very small town. There isn't even a 7-11 here! Lol but I can imagine any store on black friday is to be avoided unless u enjoy the insanity.

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:42 AM

There are some very good deals out there.
Some stores are even starting earlier then Black Friday
to get shoppers in the stores...

If you're a serious shopper or looking for specific gifts it wouldn't hurt to first
1)check on line
2)check the newspapers and circulars
3) possibly window shop to find out about specials!

Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping!
don't get me wrong if you enjoy the black friday shopping more power to you. My mother sisters and aunts all do. Just smile at the overstressed cashier on the other side and try to understand its not their fault. I try to supply my staff with lots of goodies and lunch and drinks to keep them motivated and energized!

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:11 AM
Edited by josieluvsu on Tue 11/16/10 06:12 AM

Stupidest thing I ever did was get married. Huge mistake.
ditto!

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:04 AM
I totally agree! I'm not a big shopper not even at the super market. The one thing I can say is if a person stops to say hello to me I do give them my attention. Drives my kids nuts because we know so many people! Sometimes I may be going in for 1 thing and spend 10 minutes telling a member of our community that I hope their hard times are past them.

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:55 AM
So I am curious. Are you the plow your own grandmother over for a good black Friday sale or more of the stay away from any shopping center at all costs kind of person?

For me I work retail so I get to deal with a whole new aspect of the black Friday insanity. By the time the day is over I want to huddle in a corner of my room in the fetal position repeating slowly to myself "it's only one day a year."

josieluvsu's photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:42 AM
I'm single because I don't let ppl get close to me or my kids. I try dating but when things get comfortable and move more towards serious I hit panic mode!

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:10 PM
Currently reading A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire and The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter. American Gods by Neil Gaiman (sp?) Should be arriving in a few days! Btw I hope u love the Austin novels. Persuasion is my all time favorite!

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:16 AM
My kids to have a great Christmas and remember the true meaning of the season. A new car wouldn't hurt since mine is toast but I'm not holding my breath.

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:07 AM
I'm terrified of clowns

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:54 AM
Thank you for the kindness and encouragement. I appreciate ur compassion. My children were my will. Everyday they remind me I have a truly wonderful life. Feel free to message me anytime as well.

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:41 AM
Being fairly fresh to remission I know quite a bit about new research for treatment and foods that improve cell count for better immunities. My children are very active and athletic. We rarely watch television unless its a movie night as a family and gaming is limited to 30 minutes a day and usually includes playing active games on the Wii where motion and exercise are involved. I encourage my children to get involved in music as well. We are all healthy eaters and could possibly be vegitarians if not for living on a ranch. Don't bite the hand that feeds u and all. As far as the cure goes. Its difficult to see ppl I have loved and been through treatment with digress while I progress.

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:47 AM
Love chinese indian thai mexican italian. Mostly the hotter the better but nothing beats moms homemade chicken and dumplings or 5 alarm chili !

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:39 AM
1. To grow old enough to see my grandchildren.

2. See my children happy and healthy.

3. A cure for all cancers.

josieluvsu's photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:34 AM
My children. I can't imagine life without then in it. God bless them.