Community > Posts By > VegasNerd

VegasNerd's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:32 PM
Couldn't they just add clown-hair as an option?
(I jest, I love unique hair colors)

VegasNerd's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:25 PM
I love all the classics and play them in my free time, but if I have to choose an absolute favorite, it's either:
PS1, Xenogears - Great story, fun battle system, lovable characters, best music of any game ever.
or
PS2, Tales of Destiny Remake - Available only in Japanese, complete remake from the ground up of the original for PS1, best battle system to ever grace an RPG, good characters, story, and equipment levelling system.

VegasNerd's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:19 PM
I play quetzalcoatl. Still only level 15 on my first job, because I used to play with friends who have all been grabbed up by WoW, and now I can never find a decent group, or any free time to game lately.

VegasNerd's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:17 PM
My idea for a game has always been an RPG/fighter. Story elements like an RPG and good plot progression, as well as a leveling, equipment, and stat system, all implemented with random battles in which you move over into a 2-d fighter. New moves learned as you level up, stats affecting your ability to parry and the occasional critical hit. I've put a lot of thought into it. Might end up making a prototype with a few friends.

VegasNerd's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:08 PM
Cancer, and I like to think I live up to most of it...