Community > Posts By > Aires24

Aires24's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:47 PM
Sorry dont believe in Santa. I did when I was a kid but Im a grown man now. But if I did believe in him again $150 million

Aires24's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:45 PM
I love football. Both college and professional. And thanxgiving is no xception. Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints and Im pullin 4 the saints on this game. B sure to catch the Auburn vs. Alabama game. That game is goin 2 b nuts!!!!!!!!!

Aires24's photo
Wed 11/17/10 03:02 PM
All of this is just ********. The way that men and women treat each other in realtionships. And how we get screwed in the end. This is what I like 2 call Social Nazis. People who love 2 turn other people against each other and them bein anti-social cuz they have nothin better 2 do. We try 2 b good people and what do we get in return? Rejection bein one of them but more like loading a shotgun and when the moment is right bang! Pull the trigger and they say checkmate. Wrong. They think they can get us in checkmate but they never do.

Aires24's photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:51 PM
LMAO That is perfect. No offense to the President but that's funny as hell.

Aires24's photo
Mon 11/15/10 10:47 PM
3 wishes. Hmm... 1st and foremost get Osama bin Laden. 2nd wish to b in a relationship w/a christian woman who is 4 real and not fake and the 3rd wish is to have $150 million

Aires24's photo
Mon 11/15/10 10:40 PM
My name is aires24 but u can call me Cecil. Im 24 and Im lookin 4 for a relationship. Ive analyzed 4 yrs of my dating life and I know what I want out of a relationship. But Im tired of meetin fake women/social nazis and itz like, "Come on. Come on." Bang they pull the trigger. I am looking 4 a christian woman and not a lil teenage girl w/an attiude/drama queen. Is that so much 2 ask?

Aires24's photo
Mon 11/15/10 10:33 PM
Thanx. That means a lot. Do u have a favortie poet?

Aires24's photo
Sun 11/14/10 04:34 PM
This is my own version of roses are red.

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Sugar Maybe Sweet but not as sweet and beautiful as you are

Every time I look in2 ur beautiful eyes I see us on a beach on a late Afternoon watching the sunset.

As I look into her eyes I felt like I wasnt goin to see her again. As the sun set, our lips touched & we kissed. It was nearly as romantic as poppin the question @ Disney World

I looked at my girlfriend/fiance`/soon to be my wife but was temporarily unable to Speak. She knew what I was feeling: I had to go 2 war.

Luckily my pastor & best friend were there to see us get married.

As I headed for my F-18 jet fighter I told her, "No matter what happens to me, I will always Love and Be w/you for life."

I climbed into my jet and she called to me and said "I love you."
I wanted to say I love you so badly but I didnt and my wife knew that I wanted to say it but I couldnt. The only 2 words I could say were "I know."

I found my ringcase in the jet and tossed to my wife. A 25 carat gold diamond ring in the case. She asked "How did u get this?"
I told her, "Im the government. I can get you anything. And I only want the best for you."

As I took off from the beach, Right then & there, I knew that She was the one for me & I will do everything in my power to come back & be w/her.

Aires24's photo
Sun 11/14/10 04:16 PM
Italian food.Mainly spaghetti

2 Next