Community > Posts By > chulayo

chulayo's photo
Wed 03/16/11 11:51 AM
been looking for you...any sane ones in tampa?

chulayo's photo
Wed 03/16/11 11:44 AM
tampa womyn here...looking to get out again...let me know if you want to hang out

chulayo's photo
Sat 12/11/10 11:55 AM
dear santa,

this year for xmas i would like a new glass eye. This one i whittle out of an old tree knot is giving me splinters. I would like to sell it if i can or maybe trade it for a 3 legged dog. Why a 3 legged dog you ask santa?...well, i figure if he had one less leg to carry around we would be fast enough to catch my neighbors bipolar cat that keeps eating my bagonias...well, santa i will be awaiting your arrival on the 24th eagerly. Don't be scared of ole billy sitting by the chimeny with a rifle..he just hasn't been rigth since the accident...

luv always,
lizzy

chulayo's photo
Mon 11/22/10 07:57 AM
By now, it's pretty evident that we are losers. I mean, if anybody wanted us in our home community...we would have gotten with them...if we are still here, we haven't. Believe me. It's true. The Best Ones are Taken.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
rebecca

Well some of us do not consider ourselves loosers..I am looking for the one...the one that makes my heart skip a beat when i am near them. I am keeping my channels open for that special person that i am to share my life with. partners in crime and in life. Because i am internet saavy it just makes sense for me to find her on the net. and I am willing to try everything to find her..she is soo close i can just taste her....

"Donde estas corason?" ayer te vusque!..entre el cielo y el suelo y no te encontre.

chulayo's photo
Mon 11/22/10 07:50 AM
Hola Papi....

Greetings from Sunny Florida.....

chulayo's photo
Mon 11/22/10 07:49 AM
Florida here.

chulayo's photo
Mon 11/22/10 07:47 AM
good luck huny....

chulayo's photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:08 AM
oi...n'cest pa ..je parle petite po frances. my favorite french line is "je sui un villant petite fille,frape moi!"..teehee...i try to use it as often as I can..lol

chulayo's photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:33 AM
thank you ...its nice to meet a manofhisword..

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:32 PM
hey cheer up...thank you!

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 03:45 PM
Dear Santa,

This year I put a bucket next to the chimney. No need to dirty up the designer stockings hanging from the mantel piece. Since surely you've got your secretary (am sure Mrs. Claus doesn't mind the sexy elf that seems to always be underfoot, is that a red lipstick stain on your beard?) running around helping you check that list twice, I just wanted to remind you that I've being very bad this year, and I would appreciate your special attention. To make things easier, and so as to avoid delays in delivery of gifts, I am making a list of transgressions. Please be sure to annotate any incidents that I may miss, you are always so thorough. (Your articles on "Elf workers comp." and also the one on "Elf romance in the toyshop" were really well researched and I loved reading them).

me,

oh and ps.
I want a gi joe action doll.

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 02:00 PM
Hey thank you all...love that wicked clown pick...it scurd me!..teehee..

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:05 PM
oh Canada!...wonderful to meet you!...tell me are you in french canada or the other canada?..

1Bartolo: sorry didn't mean it to offend you at all...nice to meet you..!

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:03 PM
absolutely we can be friends..how interesting that you are working in Haiti..please tell me the truth about how it really is there..you can email me..

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 12:14 PM
thank you burgandy...

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 11:53 AM
Hello Jersey....are you all as rowdy as i see on T.V.?...teehee...

hey ohio..how's the weather up there...burrrr...

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:51 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a Black/Latina live in Tampa Bay,Fl. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and pen pals from around the world and local. I am a great conversationalist and am fluent in both english/spanish.

msg. me if you wish to chat.

chulayo's photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:32 AM
Welcome helsim,

I also hope to live in Love again...Good Luck to you or shall i say us...!

chulayo's photo
Mon 11/15/10 01:33 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me...i was a bit hesitant at first but the urge to find others like me took over. I am really liking this community.

chulayo's photo
Mon 11/15/10 11:27 AM
Hi new to this site. Just wanted to know if there are any other Gay Christians on here.

I enjoy fellowshiping with other like minded people and love to worship the Lord!..I am thankful for all his blessings!

Previous 1