Community > Posts By > sherry_2

sherry_2's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:47 PM

I truly amaze myself at my self control at times.

:wink: laugh drinker smokin drinker laugh :wink:

Emoticon city....How ya like me now laugh
You are still one of my faves hon. How's the leg btw?

sherry_2's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:10 PM
Edited by sherry_2 on Fri 01/04/08 12:13 PM
Kiss those days bye-bye. You can always tell when the people around here (central Ohio) get their ss checks or whatever cause the gas prices go up at least 10 cents a gallon...usually change them on Thursday too....just to make your weekend a little more enjoyable LOL.....It's a great life if ya don't weaken.

sherry_2's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:09 PM
Went from $2.84 to $3.19 in less than a week.explode mad noway

sherry_2's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:31 PM

PlentyOfish.com

that site sucks!!!!!
met 3 guys on there 2 had no job and one was just plain wierdohwell

and alot of the guys wanted you know what

emails were like this
email#1 hi you pretty
me y thank you
email #2 can i get your number

email #1 Hi want to talk?
me what about?
email#2 about how well I can do ya

noway noway noway noway
no more fishing for me
I hate that site.....and you are so right about the guys on there....YUCKexplode :angry: grumble noway mad

sherry_2's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:52 PM
LMAO.....OMG THAT IS TOOO FUNNY!!!!! YOU MADE MY DAY.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

sherry_2's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:51 PM
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR....GREETINGS FROM LIMA, OHIO

sherry_2's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:14 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM OHIO

sherry_2's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:12 PM

Ohhh I am a monkey!!!

*act- pulls out his red crayon and aims at insinuating lady
and

plays song Whip it by Devo!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh noway noway Yeah I'll bet that's more of a pencil than a crayon!!! :wink: laugh

sherry_2's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:54 PM

do try to read the WHOLE thread in the future please,

You know how to tell when a woman lies? her lips move.

Now here is what a woman wants,

A bad ass mother, one that will grab you by your hair drag you down to the ground and make you scream, with uncompromised passion, the full "o" baby, not just partial, they want to be dirty in the act, and then after, tell all there friends how romantic it was, so there friends don’t think there trashy, who themselves dream for a real man.

Ladies I AM your REAL man!!!

Now bend over, let me see what you got.

oooooooohhhhh haaaaaa haaaaa!!!
Are you sure you're a monkey??? I could swear I heard you oink!!!!!

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:52 AM

To enjoy life it isn't required that you have someone. I am content being single. I have such a unique personality, I would rather be single than to settle for someone who would not be a good fit.

I can enjoy life without someone. For me, it's the positive differences I can make in other's lives.

gotta agree with ya Zipper. ...I don't need someone around me 24/7....I like being single...and just because you are alone doesn't mean you are lonely. And yes there are some good guys left...just like there are some good girls...guys get screwed over just as much as girls do...No one said life had to be fair.

sherry_2's photo
Thu 12/27/07 04:24 PM

I use JSH as an avoidance tactic. I have a problem with instant gratification and have a thimble-full of delayed gratification in my body.

I need to be doing SO many other things....putting my photos in my scrapbook, bathing my puppy, sewing buttons on jackets, burning CD's, unpacking from my Christmas trip....etc, etc....

Anyone else do this???

Short of a 12-step program.....is there any hope for a procrastinator???

sad
Yeah it's called ocd

sherry_2's photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:09 AM

thats right. and the fact is losers need dates too. so here i am. date me baby!!!! im unbalanced, mean and ugly, i like to drink beer and play with guns. and i need some lovin too!!
oooooooh pick me pick me....I run with sissors thru the house and sit for hours with my eyes crossed.

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:18 AM

1st: why did you quote that it has nothing to do with what you said,
2nd: what's so bad about wales, i know the town I'm in is a horrible place but there are others in wales
3rd: you spelt it whales as in the animal, you do know that i am talking about a country when i say wales right? I'm not jonah
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:13 AM

until i drowned
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS I AM SORRY ABOUT THIS NEXT COMMENT: LMFAO....YOU ARE ONE SICK PUP.....GROW UP....DO YOU WANT SOME CHEESE AND CRACKERS WITH THAT WHINE???? THIS HAS TO BE A PUT ON NOONE IS THIS PATHETIC. LOL.

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:09 AM

for those whom don't know about my bulling pleas read this thread. http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/58503?
Just read the other thread and I am still laughing. It can't be real...stones and cars????? LMFAO

WOW, I'm high as hell and this is some of the funniest chit I've ever read. I read the other topic, this topic, and this guy's profile... I honestly have no clue if I should take this seriously, or pass it off as someone making a fake profile to post some of the most random, crazy threads to get a laugh out of. I mean the profile says you're from Wales, and I've never been out of the US, so I don't know how different stuff and people are in Wales.

I just don't know... lol I'm dumbfounded

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:59 AM

i think you two can work it out. have you considered couples therapy? i wouldnt want to throw away all you 2 have been through together. good luck, hes a keeper!

OMG that was too funny Johnny!!!

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:58 AM

He is touched in the head and might be psycho:) good riddance this has happened to me many times on jsh there are a lot of really good dudes on this site write to them and block the asshole mean people suck
There really are some good guys on here...you just have to be able to weed them out. I had a guy ask me to marry him after talking to him a couple of times...LOL....go figure.

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:21 AM

It warmed up here in Cleveland and now all is melting and slushy...mmmm, I'd like an orange Slushee right now. It's supposed to go back to snow later on and get pretty nasty. I Just hope we get enough to take my daughter to the local sledding hill. happy

Wow, I`m in Canton.......Small world....Can`t wait to take my nieces and nephew sled riding.
Better be careful with that leg rara.....don't want to mess up now!!!!

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:18 AM

I know exactly what you mean i can't tell you how many were sent to me.I immediately delete them ,they are so bazaar.have a great day.
How's that cheesecake btw? LOL

sherry_2's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:17 AM

There are many con artisis in this site.

It happened to me twice.

They send you the best emails you could imagine, saying that they are in love with you already and you are the only one. After awhile they will tell you that they have a business contract in Africa that will make them really reach. After couple of weeks they will say that they are in a huge trouble and need money and you are their only hope. They will ask you to send them money via WesternUnion to their "secretary's" name.

PLEASE, DEAR WOMEN, BE AWARE OF THESE KIND OF SCAM "SUITORS"

WISH EVERYBODY MARRY CHRISTMAS
They are on all kinds of sites....That's what the delete and deny buttons are for.

Previous 1 3