Community > Posts By > bazz1420

no photo
Mon 12/13/10 10:22 PM
my oldest is 2 and 7 months, my baby is 7 months.... the time the baby got thrown off the couch i was going to the bathroom.... he was with a bottle, he was ok. thanks for the input

no photo
Sun 12/12/10 10:10 PM

God hateth a lying tongue. Some people feel justified in telling a lie if the end is good, but there is no good end that starts from a lie...lies stink period.

AGREED! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 12/12/10 08:24 PM
My two little boys are 2yrs, 3wks apart. My oldest loves his baby brother most of the time... he is sweet and kisses and sings to him, but other times he is awful! He hits and yells at the baby and has even thrown him off the couch! I know that sibling rivalry is pretty normal, but i am afraid he is going to hurt his little brother. I try to keep a close eye on them, but i wonder if anyone has any advice on how to keep it to a minimal? Or get through to my 2 1/2 yr old that his brother is not going to take his place or something!

no photo
Thu 12/02/10 09:26 PM
laugh
How do you hold your liquor?

BY HIS EARS!!!:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/02/10 09:20 PM

Sucks for whoever got married solely for procreation...someone should have told them that you could do that without getting married.

For real, lol! Marriage is just another way for the government to keep track of people!

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 10:59 PM
TURKEY TURKEY GOBBLE GOBBLE EAT TOO MUCH AND WOBBLE WOBBLE!!!!tongue2

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 10:58 PM

i have 2 babies... i would not let a new man into my life, for the simple fact that if their dad had someone new in his life i would want to meet her before she met my kids. also a baby can not say so if someone hurts them. and not knowing how long the relationship may last, i wouldn't want my kids to get attached and have the man up and leave one day...

if i wanted to be with a man i would keep it separate for a long time

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 10:56 PM
i have 2 babies... i would not let a new man into my life, for the simple fact that if their dad had someone new in his life i would want to meet her before she met my kids. also a baby can not say so if someone hurts them. and not knowing how long the relationship may last, i wouldn't want my kids to get attached and have the man up and leave one day...

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:59 PM
dont lie to your self or him....

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:35 PM
Hunny bunny, you are 19... everyone thinks life sucks at 19, but it only gets better as it goes on! THIS, TOO, SHALL PASS!:wink:

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:19 PM
I thought Facebook was all your friends... in other words their "friends" robbed them?
Thaz why i ol\nly have like 50 friends on there, i see people with like 400... thats nuts!noway

no photo
Mon 11/22/10 10:29 PM
well, i dont recommend going to Colorado! stay where the LIQUID SUNSHINE is!!! The O state! lol

no photo
Mon 11/22/10 10:10 PM
yay Oregon! there is no one here but us dorks!

no photo
Mon 11/22/10 10:06 PM

MY NAME IS MIKE AM I BOYFRIEND MATERIAL TO YOU?

what do you think makes you boyfriend material? all girls want somethin different!

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:45 PM
HIIII!
:banana:

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:26 PM

Just save up your money. When it comes to tattoo's I live by this quote.

"Good Tattoo's are not cheap"
"Cheap Tattoo's are not good"

i feel that! hence i got this one for free!
So you have a sleeve? what else?

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:19 PM

You should kick his arse!!

yea, i think i have accomplished that quite well... He is 1300 miles away from me for other reasons! Now i just have to figure out how to get this tat finished without paying a TON for it!

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:15 PM
laugh rofl laugh

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:08 PM

So he purposely made it look like crap?

i donno... he has always done such beautiful work...guess i never asked why he F*d mine up!

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:04 PM

If I stood in front of the mirror and flexed, it would just depress me lol. How is everyone tonight?

it depresses me too when i do it but atleast i can imagine looking good while doing it smokin

I.N.V.U.4.U.R.A.Q.T! i like ur profile! you talk about being in a small town...makes me wanna corrupt u!happy

Previous 1 3 4 5