Community > Posts By > HopefromHeaven

HopefromHeaven's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:48 PM
You guys have some great points. I'm new to this site and I find these posts interesting. I believe and yet I fail so often. I do my best to walk according to the word of God, but I'm not perfect. We should strive to be Christ-like, but God knows our imperfections, after all he created us. I grew up going to church and I know the bible and I've always believed, but there was a time where I walked away from God. Yet I still believed. So I feel that a person may bel;ieve in God and still turn from his ways and choose to live their own way. If that makes sense, I'm not very good putting my thoughts in writing,lol.

HopefromHeaven's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:37 PM
I wouldn't put anything into my system that shouldn't be there. Lose wieght the healthy and natural way. Start researching and cutting back on fatty foods. Crunches and ab exercises won't really get rid of the belly fat. I went from a size 14 after having my son to a size 6 and still working on my fitness. THe drops (no offence) aren't the magical wand. I know people who did the drops and once they were off gained the weight back...plus some. Being fit takes hard work, determination, sacrafice and discipline. For women belly fat is stubborn. Have you tried stregnth training? Look into it, it changed my life. I started by reading Bill Philips and use some of his cookbook recipes, but now I'm into bodybuilding and I love it. Check it out and give it a try, you might find it works for you. Plus there are so many hotties in the weight room,lol.

HopefromHeaven's photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:09 AM
Edited by HopefromHeaven on Mon 11/01/10 11:10 AM
I'm new to this site and I really started it just out of boredom and curiosity. However, this post caught my attention. I find it very difficult in this day and age to find genuine chrisitan guys. I am more of a radical christian and I do my best to live my life according to the Word of God. It's hard meeting guys with the same morals, values and standards that I feel are a necessity to a chrisitan life. I know God has a plan for me and I do trust in God, but after working today and hearing a group of guys chatting of their weekend activities my hopes for finding a Godly man are dwindling,lol. I won't lose hope though.....in God's perfect timing the right guy will come around. God Bless you all!