Community > Posts By > MsMello

MsMello's photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:04 PM
Anything with Keanu Reeves, as long as I'm his leading lady.

MsMello's photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:00 PM
Yes, the show always gives me a good laugh.

MsMello's photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:58 PM
Besides Titanic, Steel Magnolias and Beaches causes for a box of tissue. I always get teary eyed watching any Cinderella movie. I know grown (hard) men that have cried watching Lion King.

MsMello's photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:51 PM
I think its a great show, its the only one I watch besides Desperate Housewives.

MsMello's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:47 PM
if he was the one cheated on and they went to counseling...he had to be heart-broken and wanted it to be fixed. after the exes words, he probably came to terms with the fact that it is over and want to quickly move on. Its just not as easy as he thought. even if he wanted to rush that's something you definitely don't want to do. by taking it slow you can get the least out of it by gaining a friend. don't get hung up on titles. just enjoy what you have. don't get attached. find other interest...even other men to talk to.

MsMello's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:32 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Back to the matter at hand... The bottom line is this woman may have tried to deal with your work situation. She may have realized she needed more and pulled out now before she got attached.

With your type of job you have to let the woman know up front that you really can't make plans unless you have days off. But you have to use spontaneity and be very creative. Some women require more time, some require less. You need to look for those that require less and can be spontaneous.

MsMello's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:01 PM
What I meant by "hard" is his masculinity; having such a hard emotionless personality. I guess I left out some details.

I have been seeing him for almost 2 years now. He works out of town mostly and stays busy when in town. This has gotten worse with the new job since we met. I try to be available for him when he calls and told him so. I leave it for him to call when he is available.

I've always known he didn't really want a relationship because of the time he can't give but thought I could change that by being patient. I think I'm going to take the advice to move on but he is the type I can keep as a friend.

Thanks guys for all your input.

I'm now officially a free agent!!! brokenheart ohwell drinker

MsMello's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:32 AM
I'm seeing this man that doesn't like to show his emotions. When he's not working out of town he'll call me to see what I'm doing then ask what I'm doing later. I always say what I'm doing at the moment but have no plans later, hoping to leave it open for him to invite me... He just says what he will be doing and he'll call me later. I think he just calls so I can ask to see him. Why does he do that? Why is it so hard for him so say can I see you?

MsMello's photo
Wed 10/31/07 07:27 PM
This is the funniest show ever. I can watch it for hours. The combination is excellent.