Community > Posts By > SuthernGent9

SuthernGent9's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:20 AM
Just wanted to say thank you all for your replys, they are very kind. I am and have always taken it very easy with whomever I might try to connect with. I should say, I play by her rules. I do ask after a few back and forth messages on here that we go to regular email, I just think it is easier. Then after a few weeks to amonth then I offer my phone number, do not ask for theirs and allow them to decide when is the right time to actually converse. I do not ask them on a date, I simply say I would be interested in meeting them, whenever they feel comfortable. So am I doing this wrong, and by the way...not sure who said it, do not know how my profile says I just want a physical relationship, but I want a long term relationship that is very personal and physical when the time is right.

SuthernGent9's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:21 AM
I am a southern gentleman and I have been on a few dating sites. And I need some help, I just do not get it.
Women are on the sites, they might contact you and then slowly talk themselves out fo meeting anyone.

Now, I consider myself a commodity in todays world. I do not drink, I am a true believer in God, I have steady employment, I do not hav any baggge, just great children. I am stable (was in last marriage for 18 years). I do not conisdier myself a toad. I am confident. Very happy have a great sense of humor and a wonderful personality. I promise I am not concieted, I just enjoy life andf like to have fun.....so why is it so hard to get a woman to just say yes instead of "Hi" to a date. I am sure in a face to face situation they will find I am quite a good man, or do women still not want good men? (And that I always finish last crap!?) Maybe you can give me some pointers on how I should approach this. I am a very honest person, last one I talked to couldn't take the honesty, go figure!

Thanks
Gordon