Community > Posts By > lulalulalu

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 07:50 PM
can i use just one digit?

:joy::joy::joy:️ By what year?

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:38 PM

Husband !!!!!!! I almost choked on my tea.

Ahahaha thts the big hope for now..
Many people say I am a fake account, young and want to have a husband? Whf*. Whats wrong with this hope.. This is a noble ahahahahahaa

Maybe because I asked for a visa :joy::joy: What should I ask then? I ask about a state permit to live with if it is not a visa?

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to settle down, and I for one believe your real.
At least you’re honest in what you do want.
I have no idea about visas

This is because our country has internal conflicts that harm other countries... Religion conflict. Some countries dont provide residence permits or hold visas for us unless we have family relations or marry their citizens.:ok_hand::ok_hand:

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:24 PM

don't forget the k 1 visa form and fees maybwe
laugh

Ahahahaha.. Cnt stop laughing.. Really :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Dont worry, visa family by husband sponsor.

rofl rofl rofl

Well joe, if there's a baby, then she needs a husband! bigsmile

Yeeaaahhhh... Thts true

Baby from marriage, husband!. Not a baby from someone's...... ahahaha :joy::joy:

Lulu, it doesn't really work that way in most places. Most men want to meet you first, get to know you, and then if there is love, maybe get married.

There might be a few that would be willing to have an arranged marriage, but I'm not sure you'll have much luck finding that here.

Good luck with your search waving

Yeeaaahhhh :hugging::hugging::hugging:️ thank you.

You are a very nice person. I always like your response

Well idk wht am I doing here:joy:. Just like to reply some forums and meet you all .. I learned a lot from you. Sometimes this made me forget my hope here ahahahhaha:joy::joy::joy::joy:️.

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:15 PM

laugh

rofl rofl rofl

Well joe, if there's a baby, then she needs a husband! bigsmile

Yeeaaahhhh... Thts true

Baby from marriage, husband!. Not a baby from someone's...... ahahaha :joy::joy:

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:13 PM

laugh

Ahahaha thts the big hope for now..
Many people say I am a fake account, young and want to have a husband? Whf*. Whats wrong with this hope.. This is a noble ahahahahahaa

Maybe because I asked for a visa :joy::joy: What should I ask then? I ask about a state permit to live with if it is not a visa?

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 02:35 PM
laugh

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 12:57 PM
Why are people in such a hurry

Because i want a baby :joy::joy:

no photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:38 PM
i would love it as i cant have kids of my own so dating someone who has kids would be a dream

I pray for yaa :pray::pray::pray:
All the best :hugging:

no photo
Mon 05/21/18 11:36 AM
I thought I'd like a new activity partner so I met a nice Chinese girl later that day I asked can we have a 69?
Abruptly she replied, f##k off, I'm not cooking this time of night laugh

Waaaawwwww im shocked 🤣🤣 cant stop laughing

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 07:24 PM
I was interested to see the age spread on here - mostly ~50's to ~70's responding to this post.

Not too accurate since not all viewers responded, but near enough for fun.
I can't be bothered running 'accurate' statistics.

Now I know why not many here are into punk, thrash, and heavy metal music, or extreme sports, and high energy activities. The zimmer frames get in the way.laugh

Folk here are more into talking politics, religion, and interpersonal / domestic issues, with some science, and some suppressed sex talk thrown in.:banana:

Given all the 22 - 23 year olds that look me up (but never talk more than 'HI') I thought there would be more younguns on here, but apparently not. Or they just don't respond.

Thanks all for participating in this age-ist survey.

Keep it going if you want; who is the oldest on here ?

A very youthful woman, even I dont believe it .. 71 years @mzrosie

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 07:05 PM
Luwak coffee :coffee::coffee:drink animals poop.. And its really expensive! Well actually its my pet.. :pensive:️ idk how to say this, I cant bear to drink the poop.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 06:44 PM
A first date, should be relatively inexpensive

This is refreshing after all comments

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 06:40 PM
I like partners who let me do whatever I like. *I like cooking, eating, knitting, gardening, reading news about economics, business and politics.

I like a different partner from me. So Im free to do this :relieved::joy::joy::joy:️.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 03:20 PM
Lost count a long time ago.

Ahahahahahahhaa:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 12:26 PM

I’d like to meet a woman who can play golf, I’m no Tiger Woods so a few tips would help.

If she can cook too that would be awesome smokin

What do you want to eat? Here I will cook it. Ahahahaha:joy::joy::joy:

I eat anything, I’m not fussy at all. Chicken or fish probably my favourite.

What about asian food? Now i can cook asian food. Ahahahha give me time to know the cuisine there... :smirk::smirk: #Tempting

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 11:57 AM
I’d like to meet a woman who can play golf, I’m no Tiger Woods so a few tips would help.

If she can cook too that would be awesome smokin

What do you want to eat? Here I will cook it. Ahahahaha:joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 11:52 AM

generalization means it's generally true....generalization doesn't mean all

generalization particularly hasty generalization are an example of a logical fallacy and can be true or false.

he is making a generalization based on his experience that doesn't mean it true for all women.

Agreed!

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 11:46 AM
I've noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her.

I keep the dates simple until I understand who she is and how much I really like her. Then the sky's the limit.

I agree

I just realized there is this comment ..
Hmmmm

Little took my attention.
You say in general? :rolling_eyes:️ of 10 women is it 6 women you observe?
I dont see myself here.
Observe how many men spend their dates and money on women.

I think this is only partial and not in general .. You are not random in observing them, you see in the same circumstances and I think they have the same personality at that time. Why not see women from other countries? :rolling_eyes:️ you say general, but that's only 3 out of 10 women i guess. I dont understand how this can be general.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:04 AM
Turned 52 a week ago

Oh Happy birthday :birthday::hugging:

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 05:43 PM

Waaaahhhhhhh...
:flushed::flushed:️Looks younger than your age

Previous 1 3 4