Community > Posts By > VonSchulten

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 03:26 PM

And the difference between reaping rewards and getting paid. Is what?

Is that what Nike gave him...a reward?..or did they pay him for the use of his face. And does Nike expect to make money on this? Your damn right they do ;)

No different then Alex Trebek selling life insurance

As they always did with "Black" people.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 03:24 PM

We are all created equal. I have a Nephew of mixed race, and chances are so is my new niece in the oven.. soo... theres no big deal about it imo...

Hey.. Stu again...Great.... I know I like you.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 03:22 PM
Seems like this isn't gonna be the most popular topic, eh..
Not many answers from the white community.

Yup, I'm one of those EVIL white people that mixed my inbred white blood with a "black" beauty only to make the genes stronger and less inbred.

This whole topic is basically ridiculous thinking that we ALL originated from Africa...Lol.
That's basically my point.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 03:13 PM

Just wanted to make a post that unites us instead of
devides us.
I'll take the beatings that will come along the way... kill me, roast me, beat me, I care not... My daughter is half "black" and if you wanna dispute her existance, Brrring it on!!!
I will NEVER deny her, and the fact that I love her. I stand by her side anytime.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 03:03 PM
Who's Donald Clump?

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 03:01 PM
laugh frustrated laugh

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:57 PM
Waky, waky, white people.
Apartheid is NOT the way forward!
Haven't history taught us that by now?
When do we learn?

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:53 PM

See: Unbought and Unbossed.
Listen, learn and watch a STRONG woman in action.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:46 PM
Jerry Lawson invented the cartridge.
But never mind... You want the truth, you'll get the truth.
NEVER downplay "Black" people while I'm around, ok!
Do that if you see me not online.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:39 PM
Edited by VonSchulten on Tue 09/04/18 02:41 PM

Lonnie Johnson invented video game cartridge Rom used by PC game consoles.
An American. That made you "Nobles" millions.

Sorry, my mistake...(On purpose)
Naah... Loniie invented the super soker that you all might be more familiar with... one of the best selling toys in the world.
every little and big white kid runs around with that toy till this date playing having a great time.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:36 PM
Lonnie Johnson invented video game cartridge Rom used by PC game consoles.
An American. That made you "Nobles" millions.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:30 PM

I guess you all heard of "Jack Daniels," just as an example.
Huge effing export from the states, making billions.
nearest green TAUGHT jack to distill that effing Whiskey.
Who was Nearest?? You might ask! An American.... An American that you all call "black."
Naah... He's NOT "black"... he's an American. Period.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 02:06 PM

I seem to not be able to remember who actually did build the american economy???
Was it cotton?... Or coffee... Maybe the sugar...I know it was some kinda field work.
Was it the whites sitting on their horses or the blacks dying in the fields.... ? I forgot. My memory is foggy as I can't face reality.

Look up the word "Noble."
What does it mean in the dictionary?
While you look that up, I'll tell who was noble all through history.

It was the people that died for the whites to get rich and whom lived a priviledged life on behalf of blood, sweat and tears... Torn families and cultures. Ripped away from their homes in their homeland.
Hundreds of years. Ripping apart cultures and families the "Nobles" as you call yourself, destroyed one continent while building another.
Namely your own.
Ok... Now we're only down to two civilizations that we, as white people effed up.
Actually several others, but this post will be to long if I kept being honest.
Now!...NOW! The same effing white man doesn't want to share the wealth that they stole, beat, ripped, drained, tapped, from the rest of humanity..... And you call yourself an upper class white woman?
Is that how I'm to understand that?
Sorry...Just asking?...:)

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:40 PM

I am currently living in an igloo, using a phone I built out of fish bones, my next door neighbour polar bear allows me to use her electricity to power it , I'm not allowed to divulge the way she gets it, but I am allowed to say that she's called Tesla

Ask her to send me some seal skins, so I can make a coat and cut back on my gas bill for heating my bathroom.

Lol....but you laugh...that's exactly what I love...Ingenuity, and genious.
Sorry if my spelling are off...This is my fourth language.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:36 PM

None of your business.

In that case you've already answered that you're not as much as you send yourself out to be.
A noble woman would.. under noble conditions... Make sure to take the UPPER hand, and tell a people-lover like myself to go far further away than you did.
I wish you would.... So that we could have a good and honest discussion about race and the equals of human beings, but as you seem to withdraw already, I guess we'll not have that pleasure to entertain the rest of the audience in this forum with our brilliance.... Lol.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:30 PM

Yeah, but then even when you do have your own land and all. The government can still come and take it away.

There's a city here in Ohio that was stolen because of imminent domain. It was truly a criminal act and once it got to the point where they could no longer justify it, they offered to sell the land back to the people they stole it from, but by that time everything had been destroyed, farms, houses, the land has basically become abandoned.

That wasn't the first nor the last time the government has done something like that either.

I would like to make my own island.

I know how you feel... Effing FREEDOM.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:25 PM
just asking...lol.

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:24 PM

I'm an upper-class American woman.

Upper class as in which category?
Reality star?

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 01:17 PM

I already explained. Read again. shades

I'm sorry sir.
Are you an American Noble or a middleclass worker, or which class do you belong to?
Working class?

VonSchulten's photo
Tue 09/04/18 12:45 PM
All I can say is..."Black lives Matter"....Vote please.
Vote this time... It's more important than EVER.

Especially black women's vote...It's just SOOO important.
msharmony.... tell your sisters "en mass" to go and vote.
It WILL matter.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25