Community > Posts By > killerbugz

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 09:34 AM

Hello " T " nice to meet you,,, sooo what are your thoughts on Butter?

I like butter! :raising_hand_tone2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

you should use KY as a substitute..:innocent:

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 09:05 AM

Hello " T " nice to meet you,,, sooo what are your thoughts on Butter?

I like butter! :raising_hand_tone2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I like pie, you know what I mean ......wink wink:joy:

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 09:04 AM
Im kind of new ... in the sense that I just made this profile a couple days ago and have yet to properly introduce myself and get the WARM WELCOMES of the site posters. (With the exceptions of Blondey, Waterloo, Eric, and d_u_b ... who habe been welcoming, helpful, and kind)

Im Taryn, a bit of a forum 'hoor' (is that ok to say?). I like to talk directly about nothing of relevance and argue semantics. If you pay me close attention, you glimpse bits and pieces of my story, it's unfinished of course. I love to smile behind my screen and bring smiles to others behind theirs.
:wink:

welcome taryn, that's one hell of a sexy belly button you got to going on there,besides I like nice hoors,it's the mean one I can't stand.... they're all stuck up and acting all snobbish ..:joy:

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:57 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle2. We welcome all to post within the forums.. Mingle2 does have Forum Rules which we expect all New Members to Comply with.. Please take the time to read our Forum Rules. https://mingle2.com/topic/249135. Many of the Forums have Separate Rules that are just for that forum as well.. All members must Comply with our Forum Rules. Mods are in place for the forums and we expect all Members to comply with our Mods.. If at any time you do not follow Mingle2 Forum rules your post/threads may be deleted with a warning and possible suspension... or banned.

Keith

Are you the Keith that was at DH several years ago?

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:45 PM
Spend money and can buy whatever you want no matter what it cost.
That is a society version.

I see rich as health, family, friends and unconditional love and favor of God.
Also all my Needs met.

I agree with this

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:43 PM
dodo...rofl

I see you've shrugged off the straight jacket.. cool..waving

I almost pissed myself,lol

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:30 PM
I got a true friend... Thank you Mingle

Well good for you, what was your secret....I can never find friends.. thought about going back to church and praying to God for him to send me an angel.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:22 PM
What do you think when friends tell you: you don't look your age; you look really much younger! Congrats!

For one reason or another; at certain age;many persons look much younger than the majority.No secrets for that. It's the kind of life they follow everyday.

I have people saying that to me all the time,when they found out my age..but in the last few years I realize I'm no Superman anymore it takes me twice as long to do stuff..

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:19 PM

idk better show us yer toes, so we can judgewinking

I agree eric. We need to put this to a vote. Who all wants to see Fervid's pretty toes?

she's got some sexy toes.....:heart_eyes:

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:17 PM

:thinking:️can't think of anything, people are generally mean to me....jk
bugs. waving

:joy:

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:12 PM
Is this just a place to find a lay, or are there any NICE people on here? Just asking???

Well that all depends, Whatcha look like....

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:09 PM

True

<~~~ saying hi :wave:

What’s for lunch?

SCOUT!!!!!!!! you cameflowers
i'll fire up the icee machine

Cherry Cola flavor please :two_hearts:

It's full of sugar, bad for your health... very fattening

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 01:47 PM
gezz, starting to look like I need to start a new Hobby picking up rocks...:disappointed_relieved:

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 10:13 PM

With all of these DH refugees joining, we're going to need a bigger website.

Are you calling us fat? grumble

tongue2

I think he was....lol

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:50 PM

is it me or are the women on here being very forward in there private messages

Omg :joy:

Do NOT get catfished again

years ago...lol, that reminds me when that happened to me ,she had a picture of someone else and said she was of aver sizes, the greet and meet...she was huge and not very appetizing to say o the least...

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:43 PM

Yellow I wouldn't mind if you came on Dh forums and complained about it-you could say whatever you want like you do here and so could I for once...biggrin

You can as long as it isn't against the rules.

I get you guys are losing "your home" but please remember that this is "our home"

But just think of it as one “home” being a tad bit ‘duller’ than the other “home”, and the livelier home is here to bring spice, to the nice welcoming, ‘duller’ home. :grin::sunglasses:

not only are you hot looking secretary but you're pretty smart on top of that.... and I totally agree with what you're saying.... some folks need to clear out the cobwebs and laugh a little bit...

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:26 PM
I'm new here guys. Wanna make some friends

What kind of friends you looking for fwb, just curious.... I've been out of the loop for over 4 years so I don't know how things go anymore.... ladies keep sending me messages that they want to be FWB with me,I don't know what that stands for...

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:21 PM
Welcome :-)

You don't look that boring.

are you hitting on old WallyE......you go girl...:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 06:16 PM
It’s going crappy. This stupid app drains the hell outta my battery. There’s gotta be a better way LOL

Morning, party ppl. :sunglasses::v:

hey you kind of look sexy in those glasses... kind of reminds me of the naughty librarian...wink wink

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 05:55 PM

All I see are newbies in here, right? 路:tone2:‍♀️

No, anyone can contribute to any forum anytime
(exception rules for religious threads) so what
you should see in this forum is anyone posting
for the first time or they are new people
introducing themselves.

God bless you for walking us through this horrible time of need.

Previous 1 3