Mon 07/02/18 12:54 PM
I'm so hungry, what's good today?

waving

Fervid_heart's photo
Mon 07/02/18 12:52 PM
No response is still a response.

Fervid_heart's photo
Fri 06/01/18 07:45 PM

I hurts my head to see so much animosity towards women and what men think they want.

It is your own opinions that keep you single. Growing upt we are told "you get what you give" and that is how it should be. Guys are saying things like "women want money/inly care about money" .. well let me tell you darling, that isnt a woman you are pursuing, that is a child. Women say itn arent gentlemen, again that isnt a man but a child.

Anf to the guy whi said "when was the last time you date a broke guy with no car" ... that isnt a man either. A man takes care of his life first before trying to bring a woman into it.

Dont get me started on appearance and what is actively persued in that respect ...
whoa you're just rationalizing... You don't date them because they're broke...you just said so... So I'm wrong and you're right, even tho we said the same thing?...

actually, I dont date at all. Mostly because I am broke (so to say), but I have my own car and a job ... live in a house that is not my parents. In other words, I have my chit together and my priorities in check.

I refuse to go on a date I cannot pay for myself

Fervid_heart's photo
Fri 06/01/18 02:50 PM

wouldn't be so bad if the view had been nicer

sad sad

Fervid_heart's photo
Fri 06/01/18 02:48 PM
Pumpi

Fervid_heart's photo
Fri 06/01/18 12:51 PM
I hurts my head to see so much animosity towards women and what men think they want.

It is your own opinions that keep you single. Growing upt we are told "you get what you give" and that is how it should be. Guys are saying things like "women want money/inly care about money" .. well let me tell you darling, that isnt a woman you are pursuing, that is a child. Women say itn arent gentlemen, again that isnt a man but a child.

Anf to the guy whi said "when was the last time you date a broke guy with no car" ... that isnt a man either. A man takes care of his life first before trying to bring a woman into it.

Dont get me started on appearance and what is actively persued in that respect ...

Fervid_heart's photo
Tue 05/29/18 04:55 AM
Pretty danged fabulous

Fervid_heart's photo
Sun 05/27/18 12:40 AM
A great line in a song .. 'the square root of 69 is 8 something, right'

Fervid_heart's photo
Wed 05/23/18 07:39 PM
I dunno, I suppose I could look 10 years younger too if I used a photo 10 years old

Fervid_heart's photo
Wed 05/23/18 07:36 PM
Youre a judgemental little bish arent cha ... have fun with that

Fervid_heart's photo
Wed 05/23/18 05:19 PM

Many who do either do not care if there are repercussion or believe they won't get caught.

Which makes it a choice, not a mistake.

A mistake is shooting the partner you thought was cheating but wasn't.
A mistake is thinking shooting a cheating partner is worth it.
A mistake is choosing a partner that has the capacity to cheat on you.
A mistake is thinking a partner with that capacity won't.

mis·take
məˈstāk/Submit
noun
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong

As I said, it is both.

It is a Mistake one Chooses to make.

I think many of you are thinking along the lines of a mistake deserving forgiveness. That is not what I said. Cheating is an action that is wrong (in my opinion).

Fervid_heart's photo
Wed 05/23/18 04:12 PM

mail filters stink toogrumble

Fervid_heart's photo
Wed 05/23/18 03:13 PM
Both.

It is a mistake one chooses to make. Many who do either do not care if there are repercussion or believe they won't get caught.

It is not a mistake in the sense of "I didnt mean to do it" or "oops, what do you mean that wasn't you?" .. Sadly it is a mistake many have "forgiven" their lovers for making.

mis·take
məˈstāk/Submit
noun
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

Fervid_heart's photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:34 PM
Sorry for being off topic ... here goes

I'd imagine the fairytale, not the nightmare.

Where is irrelevant, we'll decide that together.
The meet will be rather casual. I am opposite in person than online. I am very shy and a bit naive. We'll smile, maybe a hug to start things. We'll sit in the corner of the room, where it will be quite and unobstructed. I'll encourage him to tell me more about himself(my favorite conversation starter is "tell me something I don't know about you". I like to get the other person talking, take the pressure off of me making the right impression. ) Through this will find more in common with each other. Once we've talked for awhile he'll walk me to my car and we'll say goodbye for the time. I'll patiently wait (the rest of the day) for the text or call to say he had a great time and wants to see me again.

Fervid_heart's photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:22 PM

him or his comfy running shoes fervi?
oh, i have an extra pair of those in the car at all times

Him, he isnt far from me. I really think we may have crossed paths before.

Fervid_heart's photo
Tue 05/22/18 03:11 PM

Through the years i have met a couple of ladies off other sites. Other than meeting in a public place i never have any expectations. I take the first meeting just a greeting so there is no pressure. :banana:

As for the dress code. I prefer casual. Might as well be comfortable.slaphead definately need comfy running shoes. laugh

frustrated you look so damn familiar ... mad

Fervid_heart's photo
Mon 05/21/18 08:24 PM
Edited by Fervid_heart on Mon 05/21/18 08:26 PM

There is no way you can have deep seated affection for a woman and you would not want to buy her nice things or do ,say things that will put smiles on her face. I pray never to lack to give and be responsible. I pick the bills or buy nice things even if she is a millionaire. Except I don't have.
Can I recieve from a woman? Yes!
The best job I had so far in life-a woman gave me the connection. Have recieved gifts too.
Giving is living! A woman must cost you something. They are pearls of great value.

sorry but that is a load of doggie droppings, if you have to place monetary value for a woman's affection she isn't worth it.

True love is priceless, most women would cherish gifts from the heart, now that doesnt mean you cant or shouldnt spend money on her.

Gold diggers and materialistic women expects the royal treatment when they have nothing to offer except, well you know.

That doesnt mean a guy has to be a cheapskate , meet a girl in a parking lot, take her to lunch at subways with a two for one coupon, go to starbucks and split a oversize frappuccino and expect to go back to her place either.

Getting to know someone doesnt require spending a fortune to impress her, most women are impressed with men who have integrity, isnt chasing every skirt in town and doesnt have two nickels to rub together either,and when he gives a gift its a gift from the heart, that is something she cherishes.

Quite true. Bonus points given if the gift is either practical or completely unexpected. The best gift I have received recently was from a neighbor ... he helped me learn how to change my oil and taught me why I was having issue removing the oil pan bolt, the time before that a guy I was dating watched youtube videos to learn how to change my starter and did it with me instead of for me.

Fervid_heart's photo
Mon 05/21/18 08:17 PM
Its not in my nature to leave things unquestioned.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24