Community > Posts By > polkamatic

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:08 AM
Well, I've been dating a guy for about two weeks. Well, he's really friendly and we spend a lot of time talking about no matter what. Here comes the problem. We spend like one hour sitting together (he's next to me but he never gets closer). He's extremely shy and He can't even look at my face when we're talking to me because I know he gets really nervous. I know He really loves me and wants to kiss me and all that stuff so I'm always hugging him and kissing him. If get near to his face and kiss him, He loves it and he continues, but he hasn't tried to kiss me. I know I just ahve to wait and be patiente with him but I just can't wait anymore

What can I do to get him more romantic and less shy??

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:58 AM
Here's a list of songs for heartbroken ladies (well, these are my favourite ones, hope u enjoy them)
1. With or without you, U2
2. Angels , Robbie Williams
3. Streets of love, The Rolling Stones

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:57 AM
Here's a list of songs for heartbroken ladies (well, these are my favourite ones, hope u enjoy them)
1. With or without you, U2
2. Angels , Robbie Williams
3. Streets of love, The Rolling Stones

no photo
Thu 10/07/10 01:50 AM
I think you should think about it... maybe this girl's too desperate and after that guy broke her heart she jumps into your arms just because she need someone! Or maybe she has realized she just wants to be with their children and that's because she wants to be with you.
In my opinion the best way to solve this problem is having a chat with her about your common feelings. I think you should be honest with her and she sould be honest with you!
Good luck ;)