Community > Posts By > Rachel78745

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:48 PM
What I think is funny is that so many women gain weight later on, that inevitable guys end up with women my size and bigger anyway. LOL

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:38 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Fri 11/19/10 07:41 PM

duck face = sexy ??? huh

apparently the duck face is bringing sexy back...quack quack. and kc, shame on you for having an opinion! shame shame...:wink:

I thought this was a discussion forum. Is my opinion not welcome? Maybe it's shame on me for stating my ideas......

And I didn't say it was sexy I said it's a technique used to make the lips look fuller. The "duck face" is made by girls who don't know how to use the technique while still looking natural and at ease.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:37 PM

for the life of me I cannot figure out this phenomenon…yet we see it all over the place.

what is it about making the fishy lip, duck face, air kisser pose that is appealing? I don’t get it! in fact I find rather ridicules, this is one time I wish the old “….your face is going to stay that way.” would actually happen.

It ranks right up there with sideways pics, if you ask me. they don’t make you stand out, they make you stand sideways!

neither of these things are natural to my senses and I find it much easier to shake my head and move on, than to tilt my computer monitor or attempt to visually suppress that pair of inflated whistle benders. still, it looks as though this (for some reason) is here for a while. I would like to know just who "does" enjoy seeing people demenstrate this fine talent? More, can you please, please, please explain why?

Ok, I’m finished now…you may return to your normal activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv6YaAg2gxc (may contain offensive language)..(ok not maybe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-4ZJaPC5VU

What do you care? Honestly if it was Angelina Jolie you people would be all kinds of happy. Its women trying to look sexy pure and simple. It's a very common technique to make your lips look fuller.I know some people do it to the extreme, so what! Laugh at it and MOVE ON! I don't see you guys complaining about the **** me faces all the models make. I get tired of the people with NO pictures of themselves online talking **** about other people's photo's. Get a life and stop wasting your time judging other people's photo's.

wow!
for someone who calls for others not to judge you sure dish it out.

the assumption you make about it being angelina couldn't be more off base with me, but i guess you know me better than i know myself.

at least you did answer my question though. trying to look sexy? who thinks this is sexy...you? because i have yet to see that as an explanation on here or anywhere else....

who are these "people" you are referring to with no pics....as a recently joined member you have no earthly idea whether or not i have had or do have pics of my self on here...in fact i do, ok one is a very young me, but me none the less. i have others and i have had many others along the way thank you very much!

Little do you know I just had some people on a forum dedicate that exact same youtube video to me and I don't even make that dumb face.Its a weak insult that IMMATURE people use to try to HURT other people. Your rant on the "duckface" is as cliché as the duck face itself. It's not original and I am so tired of people trying to find reasons to make fun of others. What is so wrong with your life that you feel the need to seek out these people to make fun of them? Why do you feel the need to cause other people emotional harm? If you don't like it then don't look at it! You know what I hate? I HATE people who rant on others for stupid reasons, that has NOTHING to do with them.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:27 PM

Thick yes, fat no! There is nothing wrong with a little extra! Beats making the bounce bounce with a stick figure! I hate carpet burn on my coin purse!

Fat is when the boobs are eclipsed by the front butt! Fat is when the azz takes up two beach chairs! Fat is when the person sits and they look exactly like Jabba the Hut!

I guess in summary all I would say is your a big girl but fat? NO WAY!

Now no more of that self hating there little miss! Time for you to get an electric Guitar and rock! K? Everyone loves a Superstar! Now Nancy Wilson from Heart, didn't she like get real fat or was it the other sister? She still could sing then too. Mama Kass, she was real big too but damn she had a voice.

I see what you are saying. I agree I don't think I am fat just a bigger girl. Sad thing is that to a lot of guys, any extra weight is fat.

I will probably get over this soon enough...just feeling down on myself today....

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:20 PM

Look fine to meflowerforyou

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:19 PM

It's all good!

Love yourself and others will follow. Don't worry about what others think.

How do you REALLY feel about yourself?

I wish I could be happy and not worry about what others think about me but I am not there yet. Maybe in time but I have yet to meet a single person who could not be affected by the majority of people around them disliking them......

I just wish people would look past the weight issue.......Its not like I eat like crazy in fact my WORST fault is that I don't eat till nighttime instead of eating meals throughout the day.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:13 PM

for the life of me I cannot figure out this phenomenon…yet we see it all over the place.

what is it about making the fishy lip, duck face, air kisser pose that is appealing? I don’t get it! in fact I find rather ridicules, this is one time I wish the old “….your face is going to stay that way.” would actually happen.

It ranks right up there with sideways pics, if you ask me. they don’t make you stand out, they make you stand sideways!

neither of these things are natural to my senses and I find it much easier to shake my head and move on, than to tilt my computer monitor or attempt to visually suppress that pair of inflated whistle benders. still, it looks as though this (for some reason) is here for a while. I would like to know just who "does" enjoy seeing people demenstrate this fine talent? More, can you please, please, please explain why?

Ok, I’m finished now…you may return to your normal activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv6YaAg2gxc (may contain offensive language)..(ok not maybe)

What do you care? Honestly if it was Angelina Jolie you people would be all kinds of happy. Its women trying to look sexy pure and simple. It's a very common technique to make your lips look fuller.I know some people do it to the extreme, so what! Laugh at it and MOVE ON! I don't see you guys complaining about the **** me faces all the models make. I get tired of the people with NO pictures of themselves online talking **** about other people's photo's. Get a life and stop wasting your time judging other people's photo's.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:07 PM
What qualifies a person as fat? I always felt that I was "thick" but recently I am beginning to think I am just fat. I am constantly hassled for being overweight by people online especially forums. When I was 10 I was put on lithium and didn't get off of it till I was 18. During the time I was on lithium I weighed about 300lbs and I was only 5 foot 4 inches. When I was old enough to refuse medication I lost MOST of the weight but my body never went completely back to a fit size. I have been really fat for a long time so my current size (to me) is hardly fat. It just makes me sad because I have a lot to offer but I get refused due to being overweight. So I wanna know am I fat? what is fat these days and what is thick? I know that I cant shop at lane bryant and thats the plus size girl store so what am I missing?

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:37 PM

I met my ex on a auto forum, we got into an argument over alternative energy sources. If we had not met in this way we never would have met. He was not even close to my type physically but his personality and intelligence got me pretty quickly. I think the best bet to find people are local forums and sites. That way you are speaking to people in your own area.

damn...that means i have to move!

why? don't you have local forums? If not you should start one :)

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:09 PM
I met my ex on a auto forum, we got into an argument over alternative energy sources. If we had not met in this way we never would have met. He was not even close to my type physically but his personality and intelligence got me pretty quickly. I think the best bet to find people are local forums and sites. That way you are speaking to people in your own area.

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:01 PM

Most will lie to you to make themselves look better.

How is that different than RL? lol

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:47 PM

bexar county, city of san antonio

I almost moved there to move in with my ex. LOL

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:22 PM
Austin TX BABY! LOL

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:10 PM
Personally I have tried this. I say no more than 12 months apart or you are pushing it . Someone has to move eventally. Obviously there are exceptions to every rule too. They are so hard that I refuse to try them anymore

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:50 AM
That's not true. My ex was big, Not huge but definitely over weight. I like big guys, where else can you get a good bear hug? Big guys are solid and strong and have substance to them . You don't have to worry about getting messed with when you got a nice corn fed country boy next to you. But like I said even I have my limits, there is a limit for everyone. For me when your weight begins to make you breath heavy and waddle and need help getting around it's time to start walking or taking in less calories. Personally I have to keep my weight in check and it's not always the easiest thing for me to do because I really love food LOL. BUT! I do it anyway because I don't want to be fat. I like my size now, hell when I lose to much weight I lose my assets :( and as I have been told by men, trading your assets for a thinner waste is not the way to go. lol

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:01 PM

my pleasure...flowerforyou

Right back at you ! flowerforyou

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:58 PM

Look I wont go into my entire life story but lets just say this. EVERY single person who ever claimed to love me or care for me left me, hell even those who didn't care left too. EVERYONE. I have been emotionally alone my entire life. Due to this I have always yearned to be loved and to show the love that I was denied. I really have tried and I have had some really good relationships. I have not been screwed over by every guy or anything like that. What I have found to be true though, Is that life is VERY long and things change. I would like to see some stats on how many marriages or people stay together till death till they part. I feel that we are attempting to live out a standard that is impossible for 90% of humanity. The answer is no I don't want to be alone but I also am really tired of being hurt and left alone because the dream failed again. I just want to be happy in life and enjoy being here and I have found that if I rely on myself for my own happiness than I wont get hurt anymore. I have a great dog and a wonderful daughter and I don't have the time to be crying myself to sleep anymore. I don't see how a relationships can offer anything that you cant already get from a good friend of a good *uck buddy that you trust.

flowerforyou I can relate

Imma join ya girls

Welcome to the club! We are always accepting new members flowerforyou

And we shall be called the Unlovable's! LOL I kid I kid

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:25 PM

Wow I really liked that thanks for that mate!

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:21 PM

So you don't want any kind of relationship, just sex as it's obviously available to you at any time, and then your life can continue on leaving anyone who cares about you behind... how shallow.
(just the kind I'd expect to find online, sad but true)

wow just the kind of insensitive crap I would expect on a lesser forum filled with pre teen boys. You are wrong. I wont bother to prove you wrong because that would take to much time and effort and I have a feeling it would be wasted on you.
The weirdest thing is that you are not a woman. Who would have thunk a man would think getting laid and moving on would be shallow. LOL!

Well if I am wrong it wouldn't take much time or effort to point out the obvious. I'm not sure I understand what being a man or woman has to do with it except that if a man posted the same thread he'd get roasted. It's not at all shallow to move on when you know a certain situation is not for you and is going nowhere, but in my opinion you have to be a little shallow and self centered to move on beforehand... you don't have to agree.

To be honest after reading that I think you got a different conclusion out of what I posted than what I had meant to portray. I am not in a relationship therefore I am not leaving anyone or in fact "moving on" at all. I just feel that due to my own personal experiences that due to a combination of my own strong personality and life in general that a life long relationship is out of the question for me. I don't personally enjoy random sex but I have found happiness in a FWB. I don't think that me taking an honest look at myself and my experiences, and then making a life change to suit myself for success is selfish or shallow. Oh and BTW I cant just get laid anytime I want. I am a certified nerd, I spend all my free time AND my work time online. I spend my weekends on forums debating politics or just searching random topics online like Arabian horses, orca whales and pit bulls...oh and lets not forget my favorite the Yellowstone super volcano. LOL I am shy and closed off so don't assume that just because I take good pictures in my boredom that I have men lined up.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:06 AM

i posted this on another thread but...
balance my friend. what you think is an imperfect world is actually quite balanced. indeed one need not search long or hard to find a chitty relationship. yet each and everyone of us knows of a relationship that is so perfect, it outshines the bad ones many times over. this relationship is the one that gives us the hope that no matter how many times we have tried and failed to have one like it, we continue on the quest to find the one true love we can call our own.
don't let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch. there are men out there feeling exactly the way you are now. broken hearted they are left to a cold, lonely life of rainy days. but yes virginia there is a santa claus, the sun will come up tomorrow, and your heart will heal, you will love again. i guarantee i guarantee (bulldog's double guarantee/patent pending) chin up rachel, you got this :thumbsup:

I appreciate it :) yet your post only proves my point. You see, we all strive for that ONE perfect relationship but that's just it. Look around you, if you are lucky you will be able to find just ONE perfect long term relationship to say, "now look at that there is hope still for me" Yet we fail to see that ALL around us are failed relationships. The perfect relationship is a rarity not the norm. Yet we all strive for it as if it is the norm. It's a skewed perception that we hold onto so we don't lose our minds thinking we will all die alone. I prefer to employ logic, the facts are most of us will be alone or stuck in a bad relationship because we cant be alone. If it's a choice of a bad relationship or being alone I'll stick to myself. at least I get the whole bed and it's cheaper to live alone too. There are a lot of pro's and they outweigh the cons to me. I am tired of playing the dating game and now I just want to be single. I'll take friends over a BF ANY DAY! I am sure every girl has a story of a great guy friend that she lost because she has sex with him and visa versus for the guys here as well.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15