Community > Posts By > WhoAndWhatItIs

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:22 PM
Edited by WhoAndWhatItIs on Sat 02/09/08 12:22 PM

Wow, that is terrible.

I would hope by now she is aware of the fact that he is totally using her. I believe it is all on her now to do what she needs to do; you and the rest of her friends have already given her input, and I would imagine it's a unanimous decision.

She has three children, and they are the priority in this situation.

It's up to her to do the right thing.
If I were her friend, I'd do all I can to encourage her and help her through a break-up or whatever course of action she decides to take.

She is not the one with the kids, he is.

Damn my logic. ohwell

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:20 PM
Wow, that is terrible.

I would hope by now she is aware of the fact that he is totally using her. I believe it is all on her now to do what she needs to do; you and the rest of her friends have already given her input, and I would imagine it's a unanimous decision.

She has three children, and they are the priority in this situation.

It's up to her to do the right thing.
If I were her friend, I'd do all I can to encourage her and help her through a break-up or whatever course of action she decides to take.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:32 AM
I use Firefox on a daily basis.
I don't go as far as downloading and using the beta versions, however. I don't care to spend the time messing with it.

One thing that has always gotten on my nerves about Firefox is the poor profile management system that would always break in early 1.x versions.

I don't see how Firefox would normally completely trash an OS install, however.

One similar product I've toyed with is Flock, "the social web browser". It's basically the Firefox chassis with a shiny new body dumped on top that makes communication and information sharing quick and "easy" (I find the interface heavily cluttered).