Till?: Whenever we stop playing.
How much? Free.

Contact info:
Ike - The Rep -
#503-875-9568
Email: iketheclerk@gmail.com

Location Address:
To be emailed or phoned.
Suffice it to say, it's at our apartment.

We've been hosting for awhile and not always in Beaverton. For about two years or so we hosted out of a house we rented in the starting point of North Portland. We've lost some of our gear because the grand setup was composed of a variety of roommies. Now down to two, we've still got a pretty good setup and are planning to expand.

For the moment we've two xbox 360's, three modded xbox's, two gaming capable PC's and a 2.5 terrabyte media collection available for browsing and borrowing provided you've the portable storage device or laptop.

We're short on a couch, but hope to have that fixed before people arrive. There is also room for other tv's and box's. So if you have both and willing to bring, feel free.

All we ask is that you respect our property, dont be a flake or a thief, and that your a casual, chill, proper sort of which we can meet and become friends with.

Cheers, and we hope to meet you!

Ike_2's photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:53 AM
I was never really a fan of WoW, or of Guild Wars. Though I have to say, Guild Wars reminded me of a slightly lesser version of EQ2 which is what I play. That and it's free to play online which is a plus.

Ike_2's photo
Tue 11/13/07 03:50 AM
Rallisport Challenge 2

Ike_2's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:13 AM
1980's cartoon. Sheesh that'd put me in with C.O.P.'s and Go Bots ah hah. Oh and M.A.S.K.

Ike_2's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:10 AM
House of Geeks
Portland-Beaverton OR area

Yeah we're hosting our xbox lan party again November 10th, 3pm. If your interested in coming and enjoying yourself. PM me. I'll send contact info and address.

Cheers.

Ike_2's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:07 AM
Word has it that Google is making a phone based off of the iPhone concept except it wont suck. And how might the iPhone suck, you ask? Because it uses proprietary software. The Google phone will be unlocked and basically given away to carriers at almost at cost price.

Better, cheaper, and without the crappy AT&T service. Sounds good to me.

Ike_2's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:05 AM
Knights of the Temple 2, KOTOR 1 & 2, Oblivion

I'm looking forward to Mass Effect.

Ike_2's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:03 AM
Didnt like WoW to much. Eve was fun, as was EQ 2. Planetside I still play and I liked Auto Assault.

Ike_2's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:01 AM
GRAW 1 & 2, Halo 3, MoH(the 1st one for pc) Red Orchestra

Ike_2's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:18 AM
Blah, apparently most of you love the sun and all it's lobster red skin turning ability. Or you simply work the favorable 9-5 shift or whatever.

Ike_2's photo
Mon 11/05/07 12:14 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Ike_2's photo
Mon 11/05/07 12:13 AM
I guess someone was offended or whatever, or maybe they thought it was selling something, which it isnt. Totally free.

Ike_2's photo
Mon 11/05/07 12:12 AM
Thanks Heatherrae. There are a few fantasy games Noden. Holy War for example. Just google it, it's browser based and I play it at work.

Ike_2's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:07 AM
s has become tradition for us, we host a gaming free-for-all at our apartment in Beaverton. This is totally free, just something we do for fun. More people = better gaming! We have been upgrading our equipment in the past couple weeks and we're now up to 3 modded Xboxes, 2 with big screen displays, 2 XBox 360's, 2 gaming-capable PCs, a GigaBit network, an 802.11g WiFi hotspot, and a nice 2 TB media library.

We have more room now for extra systems and screens. So if you have those, more then welcome to bring them. Folding chairs might be a good thing to as we do not yet have furniture in the living room as per our recent move to Beaverton.

We have a core membership of about ten or so players. Roommates, and people who've joined near or around the start of our hobby.

We're up in inner Beaverton, with very easy access via the Blue & Red Max. So its easy even if you don't drive.

We host this almost every saturday and hope to meet some cool people. We used to host out in North Portland for the last two years or so. My roommate and I find it to be a great way to meet other people and find friends and so forth.

Drop me a line if your interested
Cheers!

Ike_2's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:18 AM
Anyone at all a third shift graveyard monkey? I need to meet someone who shares my hate of the evil sun.

Ike_2's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:13 AM
I've been beta testing warhammer online. It's turning out pretty wicked. I might actually consider it once it's fully up.

Ike_2's photo
Mon 10/08/07 02:17 PM
FN: Sicarius

Currently grinding in LOTR Online and I just severed my addiction to WoW, Planetside, and Anarchy Online.

Ike_2's photo
Mon 10/08/07 02:14 PM
I'm laid back, calm and easy going. I'd like to hang out with someone in the Portland, OR area who shares my interests.

Games, both internet/console/boards, rpg's, movies, concerts, going to pubs for a pint, playing pool and darts badly, hanging out, BBQing, and just in general having a good time. Oh and B-movies, foreign or homegrown. I love'im.

Cheers!bigsmile