Community > Posts By > RonPaulRobb

RonPaulRobb's photo
Thu 09/30/10 12:29 PM
I opine, the only competent advice is know and do thy will; and seek patience, self reliance, love and wit. I apologize to the lady, if I crowded her; I was assuming that we were in "chat mode" (it was my first time on the site) and, perhaps, I was overdrawn to her incredibly attractive beauty? Anyway, relying on others, breeds dependence; relying on self, breeds independence.

RonPaulRobb's photo
Thu 09/30/10 01:29 AM
AndyBgood, Who cares what you think she needs? The girl is obviously beautiful, bright and motivated; she could have any guy she wants and do anything she wants, provided she follows her own will.

RonPaulRobb's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:36 PM
Well, staying focused on school is a good cause for not visiting, I suppose. Forensic archeology?...Now, that is interesting. I have been studying the law for the past few years on my own, due to a false arrest that I incurred in Arcata in Oct. 2008. I'm attempting to sue a number of local officials for deprivation of rights, but they got a court order to keep me out of the law library; so it's been difficult.
From my experience the FBI could use a sharp girl like you. My Dad worked for the FBI, CIA or something; he never could say. What kind of music do you like?

RonPaulRobb's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:29 PM
If you ever need someone to chat with, email me. I'm 37, living in Arcata, California; but if I lose the City Council election; I'll be leaving, eventually. I don't know what it is, but there is something I like about you. Anyway, good job in school, 3.8, very good!flowerforyou

RonPaulRobb's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:24 PM
Why don't you just visit Arcata and get a hold of me? What are you studying?