Makes life blurry
Times will get bad
You'll always feel sad
And whenever you could
You say:
"Whatever happened to my childhood."

MissMama's photo
Fri 11/02/07 08:54 PM
I am mormon, but this is what I have to say. I believe in my church, and the teachings of the bible book of mormon, D&C, and Pearl of Great Price. And nothing will change that.

I will not debate my religion because debating religion is like debating politics. He says one thing, she says another neither one can agree and in the end nothing is solved and every one has a chip on their shoulder. Now here is the problem with believing in a religion. This is the Scientific Age. The world has become one in which few people can believe in anything without tangible proof. Which is understandable, I mean I'm not going to believe a snaggle tooth gluckgluck exist without proof. For all the scientific mind knows the bible could be a record of the old world when something happened at the time that was completely unexplainable at the time but with today's technology could easily be explained. Who knows, maybe it's the world's first collection fictitious literature.

Now I really want to know is why is it so important to prove yourself right? If you spout your beliefs to someone who doesn't agree why waste your time trying to "enlighten them" when they are not interested in being "enlightened". When you try to force you thoughts opinions or beliefs on someone it's just going to make you mad. Why waste your time trying to bring down science or religion. I'm sure ther are better ways to use your time.