Community > Posts By > jukdo

jukdo's photo
Sun 09/26/10 05:49 PM

Ultimately, she is responsible for her own actions/thoughts, not that of another.

So, if she puts the focus on herself, then she will be more aware of her own wants and needs. Then she will be more able to express those to a (potential) partner. Leading her to wonder less about what men are thinking because she will be more apt to communicate her needs/wants and be receptive to his. But, communication and problem solving is key.

I can agree with that, Being receptive is key.

jukdo's photo
Sun 09/26/10 02:39 PM
Ahhh, just saw that, my bad

jukdo's photo
Sun 09/26/10 01:13 PM
I don't think its hard to find someone. Its like looking for trouble, if you search? you will find it...

I think the question is are you ready for that someone to be in your life.Do you like your solitude? Or are you missing the companionship and someone to share that with?

jukdo's photo
Sun 09/26/10 12:49 PM

It isn't about what men or women want..... it's about what you personally want!

Figure out exactly what you want for yourself, your children, your well-being, etc. Then live your life! And if someone comes around that you can communication with and problem-solve with that wants similar things in life, great! If not, be true to yourself and do not compromise!

I don't believe this is what she was asking, And this kind of advice is irrelevant. Its like saying "what goes up must come down" She's asking for a mans perspective and what he might be thinking. Everyone changes in a relationship, its about meeting half way from both partners.I think she wants to know what the other half is thinking to meet him half way.

jukdo's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:27 AM
I believe most goal oriented men"the ones who want a family, house, vacation once a year,ect".

Are in a different mind set in this day and age. Love isn't so much the heart this time around but more for the heart and mind.

In the past it was the heart, men saw themselves as the knight in shining armor. They would help a woman in trouble.

But now it is more the heart and the mind as most divorces end over money concerns.

These kind of men would want a relationship with a professional woman. Strong in her convictions.Able to financially stand on her own 2 feet.

It makes for a stronger relationship feeling that both can contribute to each others goals in life.Not only as lovers but as best friends able to confide in each other no matter the problem. They feel as complete equals.

jukdo's photo
Sun 09/26/10 10:59 AM
I heard it was Users have been complaining on internet forums about the "black screen of death", which causes the screen of their Windows 7 machine to turn black and the computer to crash when a user logs on.

I hear it is a glitch with the ACL but there is a patch that came out so it shouldn't be a problem anymore. I find windows 7 to be at par with windows XP. The only difference is microsoft will be ending updates for xp in favor of updates for windows 7.
So i would get windows 7 soon before the updates end on XP.

jukdo's photo
Sat 09/25/10 10:45 PM
Edited by jukdo on Sat 09/25/10 10:48 PM
Sag :P

well if i go by plastic_pancakes chart I'm Ophiuchus then.