Community > Posts By > redsoxgirl2018

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 07:41 PM
tonight is especially bad with the lagging, its just takes a very long time tonight to load profiles.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 01:19 PM
are you making fun of me or did you get asked to by the site to send or get messages, was it a scam?

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 01:03 PM
instead of making fun of me when im already nervous, try HELPING.

a popup came up in my messages and it said i needed to enter a code to send messages, there were instructions if my phone number was outside the US( Which it isn't) so i entered it it said received and it asked for the verification code, it was sent in about 2 seconds to my phone, it said please enter code and it was 7 numbers i believe, and the phone number it was sent from , i deleted it.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 12:22 PM
its fine, my cell number doesnt say where i live or anything about my family, i contacted to site to ask why they needed it, im waiting for a reply.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 11:34 AM
dont know what the smileys mean but ya.. thanks for being completely not helpful

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 11:28 AM
i wouldnt have but they needed it for me to send messages, i mean its a phone number whats the absolute worse they can do? the point of this site is to send messages, live and learn.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Sat 04/07/18 11:12 AM
i just got asked to prove im real to send messages by putting in my cell phone and getting a code, which i did and i entered it, is that any kinda scam? seems ok, but im just curious if anyone else got it.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:00 PM
maybe they are using a phone? im not sure, all i know is that im having alot of messages tell me all they can see of my profile is my pictures, name, and where it says non religious. I thought maybe it was a glitch or the device? Thank you for the response

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Tue 04/03/18 06:50 PM
i have a very long indepth profile that i wrote, yet more and more people i message tell me they cant see it, they can just see my pictures and name, Do one of us need to be a paying member to view my profile? please tell me if i need to do anything on my end, i contacted the site they said my profiles normal.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Tue 04/03/18 01:19 PM
it honestly wasn't that bad until today everythings just really bad.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Tue 04/03/18 01:19 PM
it honestly wasn't that bad until today everythings just really bad.

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Tue 04/03/18 01:18 PM
having to double triple click everything to load.. ridiculous. i may just delete my account, what do they do? only have the site work for people that are paying

redsoxgirl2018's photo
Tue 04/03/18 12:53 PM
im new and just curious as today and last night on here, when reloading or trying to open a page such as seeing whos online, it just lags and circles and then either loads or stops, same go's when checking mail. Is this at all normal for this site? my internet is fine and it doesnt seem to happen on other sites, is it a serious issue or maintence?