Community > Posts By > modgti

modgti's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:58 PM
Hard drive....

modgti's photo
Fri 09/04/09 07:59 AM
Just watched the "I Pledge" video....They want you to pledge to Obama...lol....I think not. I'll pledge to the Flag, not to any President.

modgti's photo
Fri 09/04/09 07:33 AM
Well, the bottom line is that half the country doesn't like/respect Obama. Add to that the fact that it is their right to teach their children as they wish. It is inappropriate for the President to ask schoolchildren how they can help him with ANYTHING. The lesson plan was changed for good reason. There would be a huge backlash from the left if Bush had tried the same thing, don't get all self righteous.

modgti's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:09 PM
Very cute...tell us a bit more about yourself in your profile.

modgti's photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:20 PM
Good luck 2 you...

modgti's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:12 PM

the only thing ACCURATE is that we had a president that didnt give up on keeping us safe. ya,he made some mistakes,but dont they all. you should probably figure out something better to do with your time. its funny,the bush" haters are usually the ignorant minded dweebs that know nothing about politics. the kind of people that love to swim in dirt.
Please what was not accurate in the Video? anything would be a fine place to start.

I love the fact that you list your job as "Union". And the fact that you can't spell, it's hiking not hikeing, and common not commen. You should use a bit of that union money for a GED.

How about staying on topic? Let me guess, you liked GB?rofl offtopic

Hell no, I hate politicians. All of them. But I think its funny you think I like GB. You shouldn't assume so much....

modgti's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:01 PM

the only thing ACCURATE is that we had a president that didnt give up on keeping us safe. ya,he made some mistakes,but dont they all. you should probably figure out something better to do with your time. its funny,the bush" haters are usually the ignorant minded dweebs that know nothing about politics. the kind of people that love to swim in dirt.
Please what was not accurate in the Video? anything would be a fine place to start.

I love the fact that you list your job as "Union". And the fact that you can't spell, it's hiking not hikeing, and common not commen. You should use a bit of that union money for a GED.

I think you got me wrong. I don't care about politics, all politicians are the same. We all get screwed no matter what. Its just that coolhot called you out as "ignorant minded". And you kinda proved his point. No one takes you seriously because you ***** and moan, but you have no answers. It gets old. You are a "copy and paste " protester.

modgti's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:39 PM

modgti's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:54 PM
(slurp, slurp).....eeewwww

modgti's photo
Sat 11/29/08 10:37 PM
Ha!! I lol'ed on that one.....

modgti's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:01 AM
Well, election day in in Nov. Gas always gets cheaper in the Fall/Winter. Plus, over the past year demand has fallen because of high prices. Opec can't sell oil for what it did 6 months ago. Better enjoy it while you can.

modgti's photo
Thu 11/27/08 07:46 AM
Edited by modgti on Thu 11/27/08 07:51 AM
If I remember correctly, Fear said he was "planning on leaving". If he doesn't want to be criticized, maybe he shouldn't be voicing his criticism online, freedom of speech works both ways.

modgti's photo
Thu 11/27/08 07:16 AM
So, you plan on leaving. Do it. But the thing is, you won't. It would take balls to actually get up and leave. The rest of us will have to listen to you ***** and whine. A guy with an attitude like yours and no discernible skill set will have a rough time no matter what country you move to. Here's an idea, go to school. Study political science. Change what you don't like about the country. Thats how you make things better, not by running like a coward.