Community > Posts By > enigmatic5130

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 06:19 PM
I guess it it acceptable,to some of the population, to go out and plan to kill people, stand silently aside while it is being carried out according to your plan, and then NOT be held accountable by my peers for such actions...That is rubbish..I do not agree with your comments...As I have said before in replies....At some point people NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their actions...It seems to me...when a jury does that...they are considered to have done wrong...I stand by their decision and I believe she got the sentence she deserved....At this point, the Lord above is her only judge....Would you be comfortable in meeting your demise knowing what you had done if you were her? Me...Abosulutely not...I would be terrified to die that way

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 06:07 PM
I also just found this site last week. I don't have a photo and I am not sure I want to plaster myself out like some of these posts...I am just poking around...mostly to find out if this site is something I want to look into....Some of the things said are way above me and what I would like to publically exhibit...Anyway...hope your day was good and that tomorrow is even greater

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 06:03 PM
You now have a 2nd friend

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 05:58 PM
You are judged by your peers...Standing by while you knew 2 people were being murdered ..you had a chance to stop it..Instead you stood by and did nothing...I stand by the jury that heard the case, weighed all the evidence, and made their decision. She had many appeals and none were shown to have any evidence of credibility to reopen the case...Again...a person who can mastermind a crime and involve others to do wrong...their IQ is not challenged....It is apparent that she was manipulative and did nothing to stop what she set out to do....Premeditation is evident and now remorse or question shown when these people were murdered and she could have stopped it...I hope the money was worth the cost.

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 05:43 PM
I do not mean to be funny..but did they not see that coming?

no photo
Sat 09/25/10 05:27 PM
Alf,
Do you still have your cat o matic? I remember that from the ALF show which was hilarious..

no photo
Sat 09/25/10 05:23 PM
That sure is a situation where I would think it is just good to wake up and see another day...Today....just getting out of bed and greeted by my 2 canine friends..made me smile...however...they don't like to get up early..

no photo
Sat 09/25/10 05:17 PM
I agree..In order to carry out some of these crimes people do...You gotta have an IQ that is not challenged...People are always looking for an excuse or a reason to base their uncivil and unethical behavior on....My take is if you do the crime...then you do the punishment given...People need to be held accountable for their behavior...

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:36 PM
A good evening to you.

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:07 PM
Sorry to say...I don't think that the government looks at the big picture...Just get through today...and tomorrow may never come..is how I think they look at it....
Just look at the premiums the insurance companies are sliding onto the insured....At my work it will cost am employee over 1000.00 per month to carry a family plan.....and that includes employees who may make 8-12 dollars an hour....They cannot afford it....It is just getting ridiculous.

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 06:08 PM
Yes...that is the ticket..all the way or none as I see it.