lalalove's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:14 PM
having a short attention span

lalalove's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:06 PM
from the pic about 30-35

lalalove's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:48 AM
seriously did that bother you or you being a smart ass?

lalalove's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:39 AM
ha i guess i am a zombie no one wants to shake my hand in the games forum lol. we need to get my old forum going again. last time i checked it was on its 5th thread.

lalalove's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:35 AM

scared me for a minute there, i actually checked my pulse to make sure...lol

laugh

lalalove's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:20 AM
um because he was a boy what else am i going to say.

lalalove's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:59 PM
haha you always cheer me uphappy thanks

lalalove's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:51 PM
laugh

lalalove's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:47 PM
yeah it is sad and true. but it sucks b/c no matter how old someone gets you still love them and want them to live forever. im just really worried and cant sleep. i appreciate the supportflowerforyou

lalalove's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:41 PM
aww i love billy idol. i still have a poster of him lol

lalalove's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:39 PM
so im really pissed off. tonight my bests friends gma who ive known for ages so she means alot to me fell outside on the ground really hard on her head. she didnt remember what happened and she had a huge ass welt on her head. i took her to the hospital and after three flippin hours the hospital still didnt check her in to see what is wrong.in the mean time she is throwing up losing more of her memory of what happened today and starting to shiver. But a ****ing boy who came in after grandma had a broken wrist or something was seen before her. what the **** is with hospital prorities. her grandma just now got into a room but still needs to wait for a cat scan. ugh

lalalove's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:25 PM
:smile: shake and hug

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:51 PM
well im off to bed. again congrats OC i bet your counting down the days till oct. :) i know i am b/c ill be 21 then whoo:tongue: anyways later hun

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:41 PM

hey there love

its going fantastic,finaly happy again in life,have someone in my life.yes its been a while.

how you been??

oh i thought they took they off.its just someonething that allows you to be on and not seen,you can look at profiles without them knowing

awsome so really it means we can become stalkers? dude im in lol j/k. thats great you found someone on this site. now you can go on tv and say it actually works:wink:

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:37 PM
hey oc hows it going with you. its been awhile :)

oh and what in the world is stleath mode under the settings. it sounds crazy and im scared to click on it.

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:34 PM
goodnighthappy

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:29 PM
ha come on you dont want a 55 yr old checking you out? you may miss a potential friend for life:wink:

oh btw who was that lady in that bored thread you made giving you attitude. it was funny.

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:25 PM
brooks and dunn- put a girl in it

lalalove's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:24 PM

because apparently im an insensative asshole who doesn't give a **** what people think or think about him, as well as being not attractive, not rich, and not sauve.
Woot.
Go Me.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao what has gotten you so bitter my friend:tongue: