Community > Posts By > Ken4play

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:20 AM
i love a woman that gives you the look like theres no one else in the world but you! when i get that look it only makes me want to do more for her so i can keep getting that look and from that look i feel great.

Ken4play's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:14 AM
loney then lonely now and loney later. no matter how many people im around. i feel lonely. its not if your with someone or how many your with that counts.. i need to share my heart with someone that will share theres. then and only then will i no longer be......( Lonely )frown :cry: tears sad

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 11:24 AM
trust for me means i can count on you making the right choice on my behalf and not even have to check on you. i need to have it on faith you wouldnt do me wrong and count on you doing the things you say your gonna do. leave my life in your hands if i had to and feel comforable doing just that. thats trust.. theres no in between. no grey aea. you eather trust or you dont..

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:38 AM
made this page to welcome anyone in the western massachuseets area to come say hello, here age/race does'nt matter so leave your opinions of race at the door.no room for racism!

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:30 AM
wow! almost forgot i posted this.. hows everyone in mass doing

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:27 AM
no matter what i do except reboot my pc to a new factory setting.ive changed browsers and restarted to an earlier date. and i still have browser restarting problems.what can i do? it's a new pc laptop

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:23 AM
I wish each and everyone of you a start to a great new day! may all your dreams and wishes come true.My wish today is to find happyness, no matter what that is ,as long as i'm happy. now share yours wish for all to see..

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:59 AM
Please tell me what works and does'nt work. What areas do I need to improve on myself ladies or should I just keep doing what I'm doing? I'f your just here to be cruel then dont reply..honest opinion's only and thankyou for your time..Ken

Ken4play's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:54 AM
updated prfile and all new photo's added

Ken4play's photo
Sat 10/02/10 08:44 PM
wow! i would think i would have more reply's.. i cant respond if you dont write!

Ken4play's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:27 AM
Edited by Ken4play on Fri 10/01/10 11:01 AM
nice to meet new people. really doesnt matter to me what others think.I'm not judgmental so others judgment of me only reflect who they are. I just knew if you tell someone not to do something. well, most will go out of there way to do it. it's like if i tell you right now not to think of the color Red.. what are you thinking of now? did i make my point? you were thinking Red.

Ken4play's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:19 AM
ok here it is.. i'm 6'2" 200lbs blond hair,brown eye's. I work and own my own business as a contractor in construction, i enjoy writing music and playing my guitar in my spare time, rescue animals get them back to health and find new homes for the ones i cant keep. love camping, music,movies,dancing at the clubs once in a while.I'm very adventurous,risk taker,open minded,non judgmental,life of the party when its time to play. take charge when it's time to be serious. i try to stay well rounded and well traveled to see how other people live. there much more about me but i dont want to bore those who are not interested. so if you are. find my inbox and let me know all about it. thanks fodrinker bigsmile r your time

Ken4play's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:04 AM
Edited by Ken4play on Fri 10/01/10 10:30 AM
almost there! keep going lol

Ken4play's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:02 AM
IS THIS THE INSECURITY PAGE LOL

Ken4play's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:00 AM
Edited by Ken4play on Fri 10/01/10 10:26 AM
DONT RATE ME!ok had a change of heart and wrote about myself further down if your interested. scroll down a couple

Ken4play's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:10 AM
men are simple creachers. all most men want is a pritty woman to let them know he's the only guy for you and show them not just tell them that. and after 6 months go bye dont turn into something he does.nt recegnise from the months past.truth be told men love for sex and women give sex for love..and never and i mean never use sex to bargin or use against a man. if you have trouble with men cheating,, thats the first area that you need to fix. always be avalible to your man. also treat his friends as if they were yours. guys tend to listen to friends as far as how there woman is viewed.you will be so suprized how your dateing experiance change and yu will find his eye's and more of his time is spent on you. I could go on. but these area's will get you what you want .

Ken4play's photo
Tue 09/21/10 09:01 PM
omg blow the dust off most any messages on this site lol

Ken4play's photo
Tue 09/21/10 08:57 PM
Edited by Ken4play on Tue 09/21/10 09:09 PM
HELLO MY NAMES KEN. I'M 6'2" 200lbs just right. blond hair and brown eye's and easy to look at. I play guitar, enjoy the outdoors,music,movies,and clubs from time to time. I'm very good with my hands and very open minded. I love to laugh and make others laugh,i have been in 3 long relationships inmy life and looking to have some fun now. My question is, have you had enough and are you ready to have fun. if this sounds like you and you want to break free from thr flock! then do your self a favor and get at me. you wont regret it. add me....:banana: love drinker pitchfork :smile: omg i just came back in here because i just noticed a message i left 5 years ago lmao. so if theres any chance girls see this, i wanna leave my e-mail address ladies. but only if your into ie intimet incounters.or just want a friend. echo31372@yahoo.com

2 Next