Community > Posts By > Zoot456

no photo
Sat 03/24/18 07:24 PM
Cause guys are wired differently than girls - plane and simple! I know this will sound like a cop out but do not blame your BF. Men are set up to spread their seed - look at the animal community, how many (other than geese) stay with the same mate? Guys were made to make more human beings so the human race would survive - think about it, we ejaculate millions of sperm at a time and you girls, only one eggs - we have so much more fertilizer to give so we have to release it. Now some of us are good at self release that we do not need help but most need someone to help us with that (hope that makes sense) and I know you girls and guys are going to hate me for this, but the male mind is very simple and it needs more stimulation than one person can give, so we seek out "varied" stimulation - other avenues that help us spread our seed. I've been married 30+ years and love my wife dearly, but I still have urges to "find another way" to spread my seed. I am not bored with my wife and I JO every other day or so but I still need more...... I used to think it was a curse but then I realized, that was the way I was wired. Girls can deal with it, guys cannot (and I hate that, but it is true). So love your BF for who he is and if you really want a DEEP, DEEP connection with him, understand that he needs more than you can give and tell him you love what he does to you and please keep doing it but you will not judge him for his actions. I hope that makes sense and I now many of you girls are going to hate me, but it is true!